• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Alex pouted at Nick

"Why are the hot ones always aloof"

He pouted but moved from Nick and hugged Cas

"How are you baby doll"

He smiled letting the giddiness he had go and had a fond smile for the shifter. He had a soft spot for her as she had answered a lot of questions he had in the early days and he bonded with her like a Brother/Sister bond.

Nightmare sees writer and zac. "Hey guys" mist sits on her lap purring while nightmare smiles softly talking to her friends.

(Wtf... "Hey guys.." WTF WAS THAT?! No one responds to Writers ramble of wanting to be shot?! WTF?!?!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick looks at Zoe, shrugging, "I dunno. One moment I'm here. Next moment I win a lottery. Then I'm off to Vegas to celebrate then I get kicked out for winning too much, then I meet this one guy called.... Barry odama or something and I accidentally stop him from being shot and then Im meeting like all these people and got a medal and now I'm back here."

Cassidy chuckled and shook her head at Nick. She hugging Alex back she shrugged, smiling at the nickname. "I'm alright. A bit upset with Leon, but it's whatever". She checked her watch and groaned. "I have to leave, but I'll find Yall later, okay?" She waved goodbye and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((Aahahshs xD Zac doesn't notice shit writer!!! His brain is: "classes? I with I was fucking cat like this thing"))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

"Later Cass"

Alex smiled before turning back to the group.

"So Mr. Tall, dark and douchey whats going on?"

He asked looking at Nick as he stood back by Jas again.

((DON'T QUESTION MEEEE my friend is trying to read what I type and it makes me nervous ))

Zoe nods dumbly as the male talks and her eyes light up with wonder, finding Nick's life way more interesting than hers.

"Oh... "

She smiles, deciding it doesn't matter if she doesn't understand.

"Are you going to stay with us for a while? We missed you, and no one died in your place... Oh wait Alex might have... I don't know how his powers work. "

(Guuuys... I'm really awkward and bored of this rp rn so ima go watch Shane Dawson and Tyler Oakly and GayGod and a bunch of other fabulous youtubers, baaaiii!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back