• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Cassidy frowned at Silas. "Gettin' real tired of your shit, Silas", she said as she picked up a box and loaded it into her truck. For a small gal she sure did like big, lifted trucks. She sighed happily and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

Leon lay in his dorm, just thinking about his first days at the academy. They started off great, but now there was little chance they could get worse. Classes were supposed to start tomorrow. Hopefully that would keep his mind occupied. Leon decided it was time he made some friends. He walked out of his dorm and took a stroll through campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cass grinned mischievously. "Nothing..." It obviously wasn't nothing, but she wasn't going to say just yet. She opened the driver side door and hoisted herself up into the giant truck. How she saw over the steering wheel, no one knew. She looked down at Silas. "You coming?" In the back seat there was also boxes. The bed of her truck held a few tables and tiki torches as well as a few more boxes like the one she had loaded up last.

Silas shrugged "Got nothing better to do" he got into the passengers seat, closing the door and settling into the chair, he was still confused on why she said why but he'd leave that for now.

Cassidy drove back to campus with a grin on her face. She turned the music all the way up , her head nodding along as she mouthed the words.

Leon spotted a girl walking and waved at her to try to get her attention. He walked up to the stranger. "Hi". Leon resisted the urge to wince at how awkward he probably seemed.

Silas didn't really like Cass' taste so he took his own headphones out of his pocket and placed then into his ears, playing End Of An Empire as he spoke to the words quietly "At the edge of a hellfire, its the end of an empire" he spoke quietly.

Cassidy parked the truck in front of her dorm and took the keys out of the ignition. She hopped out of the truck and, digging in the back of the truck, got out two beers. She closed the doors and went to the tailgate, bringing it down. She placed the beers on it before hailing herself up and sitting so her legs were dangling from it and took one of the still cold beers, popped it open, and took a swig. She wasn't much of a drinker, but she just felt like it for some reason today.

Leon gave her a smile. "I'm Leon. What's your name?"

Silas, seeing that they had arrived at wherever Cass had driven, opened the door and slid out of the passenger seat he took his headphones out and stopped the music and sat next to Cass.

Cassidy held out the second beer to Silas. "Here."

Leon rubbed the back of his head. The girl didn't say much. "Ah, nice to meet you, Kio."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back