• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Zachary nods, grinning.

"Yeah, I found it. It's ---"

Suddenly, the girl runs from him and the male is forced to follow her in order to complete his sentence. When he reaches the two girls, Zachary hugs his girlfriend to him again and kisses her ear as he whispers into it, making sure she listens.

"It's beautiful, Writer, almost as beautiful as you... "

He then turns towards the stranger, keeping a protective arm around Writer's waist. He just kind of stares, mumbling a greeting without even trying to be nice.

"Hi..."

Zoe sees Nick and Alex ((okay I'm not actaully sure if Alex and Jas are there or what..)) ahead of them and she screams with happiness.

"Look it's Nick! Come meet Nick, Fuzzy! "

She wiggles down from his shoulders, hopping to the ground and intertwining their fingers. She holds Ashton's arm close to her, proud to show off her boyfriend.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex threw eye daggers at Nick while hugging Jas.

"I'm hungry wanna go get food?"

He asked before hearing Zoe. Looking over his shoulder while holding Jas he grinned

"ZOE! come here "

((WHY IS ZOE BEING SUMMONED WUT xD i gotta wait for Writer's post tho, hang on ))

(( okay I'm back and I'm full an dim too lazy to go back and read what's happening. So someone please explain so I can jump back in? ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick looked at the man referred to as Fuzzy as he couldn't resist the urge as old habits died too hard, suddenly his foot lurched out and buried itself in Ashton's crotch. "You still deserve that for revenge and shit." He then gave Alex a look like 'Your balls are next on my list.'

Cassidy returned from the hospital when she realized Alex wasn't there, but luckily she spotted him with a few other people and joggers up to the group. "Hey, Alex! You're out!" She said with a grin.

(Ashton. Maybe possibly reformed, but Nick is still bitter about him abusing Writer.)

Jasmine laughs lightly yet again. At Alex's question, she did realize she was getting hungry again. She nodded her head, purple and blue eyes looking around curiously.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Alex grinned as Cass appeared, despite everything going on with her pig headed brother he had a lot of time for her.

"Well Cas Nick the D.... im not going to finish that sentence hang on"

Let go of Jas he turned on nick and like a bullet he was hugging Nick from Behind, holding on tight he grinned

"C'mon Nick the whole crew is nearly all back together"

A small blush creeped onto Writer's face. She let her eyes scan the courtyard, she stopped as she saw Nightmare. She looked up at Zac as to make him aware of the fact we was going to run off again. She wiggled out of Zachary's protective grasp and ran to Nightmare. "Heeeeyy friend!" She exclaims, before taking notice of the book in her hands. "What the fuck?! Why are you reading?! What is wrong with you woman? We are going to be doing a ton of that when classes start tomorrow!" Her eyes widened, she had forgotten till she said it just now that classes start the next day. "Fuck, fuck, Fuck, fuck." She mumbled sitting next to Night. She didn't study or anything. "Can someone shoot me so I don't have to go to my classes tomorrow? Please?" She said, laying her back against the grass. She dreaded the fact she'd be waking up early. Maybe she'd be able to fall asleep in class. Nope. She was never able to fall asleep after she had been awake.

-------

Ashton dropped to the ground, on his knees. "Fuuuucckkk!" He groaned, feeling tears prick at his eyes. He wasn't going to cry, even though the pain was excruciating.

(I used a big word ^-^)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Cassidy blinked at Alex's sentence, wondering if he was going where she thought he was going with it. She chuckled at the thought and smiled when Alex hugged they Nick guy whom she recognized from the night before. She waited patiently for the guy to end.

Leon sighed and ran a hair through his hair as Alex walked away. Deciding this was a discussion for another day, he headed for his dorm.

Zoe falls over laughing, finding it rather impossible to be mad at Nick, even as he kicks her boyfriend in the balls. She giggles wildly and stumbles to her feet.

"You're not supposed to hit, Ashton! He's my boyfriend now."

The girl sits on the ground next to the boy and rubs his back, feeling guilty that she brought him over here. She hears Alex call her name, but it kind of frightens her that he knows who she is. Was he really awake when they visited him at the nurse?

Instead of answering or walking over to him, Zoe grins up at Nick.

"Where have you been? You missed some interesting stuff."

Zac laughs, running after Writer until they reach Nightmare. He sits by the reading girl, oddly reaching out and petting Mist. He can't help himself, he's in a good mood.

The male listens to them talk, growing frustrated that classes are starting tomorrow. He hopes they are canceled by another unexpected event, though he doesn't wish for Writer to be kidnapped ever again. Maybe someone he didn't know.

Nick looked down and pulled Alex off of him, holding him by his shoulders as he looked around, "Uhhh. Who are you? Who's is this? Is this yours?" Nick said holding the stranger out to Cas "I mean I guess I could be famous enough to have a fanclub. It would make sense why there's all this fanservice with my every post."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back