• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine shrugged, glancing at Dru in confusion, but more curious what the three were talking about. “The fucking sky."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Airagog said:
(To be fair, Nick has done the most saving and done the most SOMEHOW despite only having really one power.)
Nick shrugged like, 'I have honestly no idea what you expected.' Mixed with a, 'Well, in all honesty it is kind of true.' While his face obviously conveyed, 'Well I'm not gonna apologize for it.' Similar to something one might see in a Cyanide and Happiness comic strip. As to how Nick was referencing this and an exact comic strip at that, still remains largely unknown. Similar to how the narrator is seemingly aware of his situation and is voiced by the same narrator of The Stanley Parable. At this point in time, Nick had noticed Jas, rolling in unexpectedly much in the same manner Nick did. He gave a half wave. "Yo what the fuck is up?"
((Kio did think you were a big dick so.. a ship of them would probably sink right after the bottle hit the boat))

((Nick is a dick. And he makes people uncomfortable during fights by making inuendos since he doesn't have much in the way of offense other than grappling))

Nick looked up, said "Huh," then nodded. "Dude does anyone even like... notice when I've been gone for almost a week? I mean, shit I'm still relevant in this roleplay right? Yeah, I haven't hit the irrelevancy of others like Onyx. So like... all this weird shit happened to me and I got to meet like a bunch of weird people along the way. I keep wondering why all this shit happens to me." He said with a shrug. It was all technically true, though the narrator had a rather difficult time in discerning exactly how true it all was. The question then arose of how relevant it was, and of course was answered with about as relevant as the narrator's voice.

((Problem with Nick is he was suicidal and found out he can't fucking die. So he's become a true joker, doesn't take anything seriously))

(*cough* psst Unamed, Dragons char name is Alex *cough* sorry I had something in my throat )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(TAKE ME TO THE HOME OF ANIME WITH U!!!! I MUST GO TO JAPAN!! I RATHER BE ABLE TO GO TO JAPAN THAN A CONCERT!!! BC JAPAN IS AWESOME!!! IT IS THE HOME OF FABULOUS ANIME SUCH AS

Hetalia

Outran High School Host Club

Attack On Titans

Death Note

Black Butler

My Bride Is A Mermaid

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (the normal one isn't as good..)

Noragami

Fairy Tail

Ghost Stories (I still laugh every time I watch xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(ENGLISH PPPLLLZZZZ!!!! xD I may love japan... Maybe I should learn the language xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back