• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Hey guys and do not bother me about the ship mystic i'm not in the fucking mood right now i will fucking kill right now if i have to i'm pissed off)

As Writer wondered around campus she spotted Alex, exiting his dorm. He looked like he was upset. Nothing like a good friend to cheer him up. She walked over to him, and began speaking. "Hey Alex. Is everything okay? You seem a bit upset." She said, a bit of concern for her friend was hinted in her voice. She didn't like people being upset, but she managed to be upset almost all the time. She then, noticed the male from the other day when Alex discovered he was a shifter. She waved at him, then turned her attention back to whom she had originally come to talk to.

---------

Ashton chuckled as Zoe spoke. "Hmm... I don't no Zo. I mean, erm I'll go if Writer comes along. Because what if something happens while we're gone?" He questioned, worry now spread across his features.

(Dude sky... If ur so fucking pissed take it somewhere else... This isn't the place to get mad at people and spread ur anger and get mad at ppl for no reason... It's getting a bit irritating... Sorry, but not all of is can handle ur anger at the moment)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Lol is it bad when you first started the rp is almost wanted to ship WriterxNick?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Onyx randomly kissrd nightmare when she entered her dorm.....kenji dragged me back to the niyx shio xD )

((Nick. He's a dick. But he's a sensitive dick. And is Onyx even a thing anymore?))

Nick walked away from where he had bothered the others, instead coming up on his roommate, Writer, and a guy who smelled like too much testosterone, (Alex) mixed with a highschool football team. He looked the male up and down, "Dude who's got your balls in a twist? " He said bluntly summerizing the situation.

Writer looked over at Nick and wanted to slap him in his face. "Dude you're such an idiot! You..." She sighed. There was no point in trying to talk to him about considering other peoples feeling.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Airagog said:
((Nick. He's a dick. But he's a sensitive dick. And is Onyx even a thing anymore?))
Nick walked away from where he had bothered the others, instead coming up on his roommate, Writer, and a guy who smelled like too much testosterone, (Alex) mixed with a highschool football team. He looked the male up and down, "Dude who's got your balls in a twist? " He said bluntly summerizing the situation.
(OH MY GOD xD XD xD XD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nick looked at Writer, then at Alex, throwing his arms up, "What?! Shit is true ain't it? It looks like someone put his balls in like a super vice clamp and hit with a sledge hammer for good measure!"

(You can ship Nick with literally anyone you fucking want. It all works)

Airagog said:
Nick looked at Writer, then at Alex, throwing his arms up, "What?! Shit is true ain't it? It looks like someone put his balls in like a super vice clamp and hit with a sledge hammer for good measure!"
(I'M FUCKING DYING XXXDDDDDD)

Airagog said:
((I don't know bout that....))

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I swear! Ugh, and I have to share a dorm with your dumb ass." She crossed her arms over her chest, and glared at the male standing before her.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Ima ship Nick with a pebble... It's a special pebble... It my best pebble friend xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(I'm just gonna randomly pop in.)

There was a soft thud near the three. Jasmine stood up brushing herself off, quickly folding her wings back in her hoodie, still self conscious about them.

Jasmine could see dru meditating and looking kinda frustrated while doing he looked like he just wanted to move and play.

(To be fair, Nick has done the most saving and done the most SOMEHOW despite only having really one power.)

Nick shrugged like, 'I have honestly no idea what you expected.' Mixed with a, 'Well, in all honesty it is kind of true.' While his face obviously conveyed, 'Well I'm not gonna apologize for it.' Similar to something one might see in a Cyanide and Happiness comic strip. As to how Nick was referencing this and an exact comic strip at that, still remains largely unknown. Similar to how the narrator is seemingly aware of his situation and is voiced by the same narrator of The Stanley Parable. At this point in time, Nick had noticed Jas, rolling in unexpectedly much in the same manner Nick did. He gave a half wave. "Yo what the fuck is up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back