• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"well hey... ant be any thing worse that i went through" she says revealing her righ tside stomach and her right arm both steam powered mechanics

[/QUOTE]
((8000 post O_o))

Caden eyes widened when he saw the mechanical parts of Kio. "Wow....that's pretty cool..but having your mind constantly flooded with demonic energy is not exactly fun. I can't even touch any living with my hands or they will turn into a demon. That's why I wear these". He said raising his hands to show the gloves.

DaedricGauntlets.png

"I'm human" she looked at her hands, wiggling them "I'm pretty sure I am anyways" she chuckled lightly "What are your powers?" She asked curiously.

Roxy smiled mischieviously. "Just watch." Her blue and green eyes glowed before dimming. She pointed up to the sky. "A bird will come, fly down to this tree-" points the tree she was leaning on. "Chirp a little, grabbed and twig and fly off." Roxy said. Right after she ended, a bird came and did whatever she had just said.

LOLMAN101 said:
((8000 post O_o))
Caden eyes widened when he saw the mechanical parts of Kio. "Wow....that's pretty cool..but having your mind constantly flooded with demonic energy is not exactly fun. I can't even touch any living with my hands or they will turn into a demon. That's why I wear these". He said raising his hands to show the gloves.

DaedricGauntlets.png
Kio shrugs "I guess we have some things in common" she said "Only I got mine from an explosion" she laughed as she daid it

The nurse entered the hospital room and raised an eyebrow at a still sleeping Leon. She walked over to Alex and checked his back. "Alright Alex, you're well enough to go home". She handed him his discharged papers and left. The nurse's talking woke Leon up and he yawned, forgetting where he was for a second. When he remembered, a scowl marred his features. Cassidy was gone, Alex was in the hospital. Alex. The lion looked up and saw the discharge papers. He stood. "Looks like you get to go home".

Cassidy awoke in her dorm and stretched. Either she slept in and missed Ashton or he didn't even come back to the dorm. It was starting to feel like she lived alone. With a giggle she headed to shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex could feel a surge of something when Leon addressed him, something like he could not explain but as fast as it came it was stamped out by a sudden burst of pride

"Yeah I guess I am"

Getting up, he stretched out hearing some joints pop before getting his clothes and going into a bathroom to change from the hospital clothes he had been given

"You can leave at anytime now"

He said out the door hoping the Lion would take the hint and leave.

Leon sensed the boy's passive aggressiveness towards him and chuckled, ignoring the hint. "Is that all you have with you?" Leon asked, referring to Alex's clothes as he picked up the discharge papers and tri-folded it before stuffing it in his back pocket.

Cassidy exited the shower wearing a navy blue tank with a tan cardigan over it. She had tan looking keds with pink laces on and jean shorts with a pink belt. A pink necklace and earrings complete her outfit, her hair down in its natural state; straight as hell. She sighed at her hair before heading out in the direction of the medical center.

"You can tell the future?" She asked with an awestruck look as she stared at the bird.

@MysticMidnight

((Sorry i was multitasking))

Alex rolled his eyes, what was this guy doing, going cold then warm on him. Sighing to himself as he showered he spoke.

"It's all I need, are you not after leaving yet?"

He huffed as he got out of the shower and dried off before getting dressed into his clothes and coming out of the bathroom and picking up his things like his wallet and phone.

"Well....Bye"

He shrugged as he went to leave the room.

Leon rolled his eyes at Alex's attempts to get rid of him, masking they hurt his words actually inflicted. Leon knew it was his fault. He hurt Alex, it was only fair he be treated this way. Leon followed Alex out. "Not bye". He wasn't about to let Alex go off on his own after the shifting incident. He needed to make sure it didn't happen again. Yeah. That's why Leon was following him. Not because seeing his mate drugged up and hurt scared the crap outta him. Leon frowned. No. Alex was not his mate.

Cassidy placed her earbuds in her ears and played her favorite station so far on pandora; Summer 2015 Road Trip. She sighed. Gosh she wanted to go on a road trip, but with classes starting soon, that was out of the question for now.

(I'm home.... The air conditioning is broken.... I'm dying...

R.I.P

AwkwardWriter )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( Writer I feel your pain. My power went out. It's summer. I live in Texas. ;-; ))

(Later! Like a week after classes start... I promise mischief... :3)

(I srsly just walked inside and I'm sweating!... My best friend, but she's like my sister... She lives in Texas...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( Okay! Cass and writer should plan it together :3 ))

((She knows the pain then. ))

(I AM DED! MY FAN ISNT DOING SHIT! AND MY FAT ASS PITBULL IS LAYING ON ME!!!! *cri* ;~ ;)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex frowned and shook his head at Leon's hanging around, what was this guy up too

" why are you still around?, is this failing to get through to you?, You made your choice get lost"

Alex snarled, feeling something between Pride and Anger, this shifter business was putting him through the ringer. the guy needed to stop this hot and cold game.

Getting outside the air hit him and Alex inhaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back