• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Well I will.......... *Pets head* I'm kidding its okay to be addicted, I'm addicted to the Metal Gear series and the DirtyBomb Series)

(Sky! Tell dorito chan I MIGHT be able to spend the night tomorrow if I can escape from this hell called a hotel xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(.... I cried all day sky... Not to be rude or anything but srsly... Don't gimme that shit xD .... I had to sit there and watch you guys talk about how ur spending the night WITHOUT ME)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"So any new or interesting jobs since we last spoke? Also why does the grim reaper want Mary?"

Xander had finally reached the outskirts of the Academy. It was only him.. Him against 30 ish Demons, and their boss Raum. Raum roared with rage for two reasons: one because Xander had lead him on a wild goose chase, and two because they guy really liked growling. Raum, and his squad of demons charged at Xander with speed that of a crazied hellhound.

Xander had different plans.. He knew he would never survive a direct confrontation against Raum + 30. Not low on stamina anyhow, healing that girl had really drained him leaving him near complete exhaustion. No, Xander had an entirely different motive for bringing Raum, and his demon army through the Academy, back to the outskirts of the school; stalling.

He'd known his reserves were beyond low, but if he were to succeed in defending the academy he had to think fast, and the only plan of action that seemed to fit so was well.. Crazy! Xander tossed open the Bible, and began to read.

"He will also lift up a standard to the distant nation, And will whistle for it from the ends of the earth; And behold, it will come with speed swiftly."

1473479_orig.jpg

Xander's feet became light, as if the wind carried him. He ran back to the Academy, quickly circling the entire vicinity in breathtaking speed! Xander unsheathed his ceremonial mace, dragging it across the ground, forming a full circle across the academies outskirts, he then stopped in the center of the academy, closing his eyes, and concentrating his last bit of strength into his idea. He imaged all the lives that lived here, every single animal, human, plant.. He imaged life! This gave him strength! He crudely placed his mace into the ground, book atop of the maces hilt, and then he spoke.

'Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD 'Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it!"

latest

A giant sphere-like aura emitted from the academy, a barrier soon solidified over its entirety. Raum, and his demonic pawns tried to push there way through, but this magic was too powerful, and it repelled evil forces for months, and months (though in Xander's case he'd be lucky if it lasted even a week, he was seriously drained). Before he could further think, or do anything, Xander collapsed in the grass.. Everything faded to black..

Nightmare frowns. "I hope not i've done it before to my mother amd father after they died"

"that is a... We need to go help whoever is causing this disturbance. You must have felt that." Dru was referring to the pulse of holy energy. Dru then scooped up Nightmare and sprinted out to where Xander was passed out in the grass and set nightmare down to give Xander a shock of energy to begin to revitalize him.

Drumonkey said:
"that is a... We need to go help whoever is causing this disturbance. You must have felt that." Dru was referring to the pulse of holy energy. Dru then scooped up Nightmare and sprinted out to where Xander was passed out in the grass and set nightmare down to give Xander a shock of energy to begin to revitalize him.
Xander felt his body jolt, as if ten thousand volts of electricity had just passed through his body. His eyes fluttered back open, his head spinning even more widely than before. There was a brown-skinned man, standing over him, seemingly the one who had shocked Xander's body into waking up from his deep slumber.

"W-Who are you?" Xander asked, his voice deep, and weak.

"A lightning elemental who is giving you his life essence now calm down for a minute. he looks exhausted Night." Dru shot him with another bolt of lightning causing him to feel a second wind as his energy began to regenerate itself.

"T-Thank y-you.." Xander had barely managed to get the last you to roll off his tongue. Another jolt of lightning hit him, and he had instantly felt a bit better, still fatigued of course, but his strength slowly regaining.

"I-I set a barrier.. Demons.. Coming.. Prepare.. Maybe, One Week..." Xander needed rest before he could explain everything to Dru, and his friend Nightmare completely.

Nightmare stares at him. "Um we'll help you" she didn't know what to say really.

Nightmare frowns. "I have a pet demon cat though" at that moment mist walks out of a pitch black mist coming back from the demon world

"How many I am sure I can kill many and then with Night here we could probably kill them all." Dru looked at night to see if she agreed. "those demons are different from yours kiddo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back