• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"I am aware that simple lightning and water won't do it but if you won't give me the tools then I will have to do my best on my own. Enjoy... the energy I gave you..." Dru smiled widely and muttered an apology before throwing the tiny ball of green electricity at him and it stuck to his chest causing him to feel atingling there then a sudden serge of energy not painful but he felt like he could run for hours before the elemental absorbed the energy leaving him basically slightly winded then the elemental enters Dru. "good thing you have holy energy coursing through you now so do I. it's not the same but I can try. Lets go nightmare." Dru summoned a green white sword of electricity that caused the air to spit and crackle. @SkyDust101

Drumonkey said:
"I am aware that simple lightning and water won't do it but if you won't give me the tools then I will have to do my best on my own. Enjoy... the energy I gave you..." Dru smiled widely and muttered an apology before throwing the tiny ball of green electricity at him and it stuck to his chest causing him to feel atingling there then a sudden serge of energy not painful but he felt like he could run for hours before the elemental absorbed the energy leaving him basically slightly winded then the elemental enters Dru. "good thing you have holy energy coursing through you now so do I. it's not the same but I can try. Lets go nightmare." Dru summoned a green white sword of electricity that caused the air to spit and crackle. @SkyDust101
Xander knew all too well Dru was someone of a corrupt mind. Once Dru had let off a devilish smile, Xander was aware of an attack. Xander had already healed nearly to full, and quickly dodged the incoming ball of electricity grabbing his ceremonial mace, and book.

"You are not worthy of Holy Energy. Nightmare however, is. I will kill you in cold-blood if you attempt such malicious acts again."

(Later Skydust)

Amelia hobbled to her feet and brushed the dust off her clothes, she had little to no idea what they were talking about but she had a nagging feeling that she shouldn't be there. A few golden sparks bounced of her here and there as she quietly apologised for interrupting.

"corrupt mind? I found you brought nightmare here helped you by giving your energy and helping you recover then offer to help you on your one man crusade, the one that put my school in danger then I ask you to give me the tools to help you fight off this giant demon and you turn me down then tell me to go fight him anyways. If I am corrupt what are you? All I wanted was the ability to properly defend myself but if you won't let me then fine i'll see you when I reform." Dru took to the air then stopped and looked back "That wasn't an attack if I were to attack you then you wouldn't see it, thanks though." (dude great reflexes you dodged living lightning lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
"corrupt mind? I found you brought nightmare here helped you by giving your energy and helping you recover then offer to help you on your one man crusade, the one that put my school in danger then I ask you to give me the tools to help you fight off this giant demon and you turn me down then tell me to go fight him anyways. If I am corrupt what are you? All I wanted was the ability to properly defend myself but if you won't let me then fine i'll see you when I reform." (dude great reflexes you dodged living lightning lol)
"Yes corrupt. Those who would try to forcefully take Holy Energy without a blessing, and/or winning it in a divine battle are corrupt, and scum. You are stealing from God himself! I have done more good than bad for this academy, while you only accelerated my healing! You've done nothing at all!" Xander glared at Dru. Stealing Holy Energy was like taking an Angel's birth right, it was dishonorable, inhumane in Heaven.

(What do you expect? Xander was an Angel back in the Heaven vs Hell War, literally his one of his listed abilities is Abnormal Reaction Speed lmao, but also I didn't have my mace, or book to counter physical dammit. lol.)

"Listen Dru. You're not ready.. Have you mastered all seven elements yet?" Xander curiously asked.

(blah heading to bed. Will have a full story on this quest when I get back online.)

(can do and we shall see also your enhanced senses verses actual lightning senses) "I wish I knew all this crap before. Also I am a humble lightning elemental why would I bother learning to master the other elements? Look you met me 5 minutes ago and deem me unworthy while my friend here basically stood there and did nothing and was deemed unworthy." Dru raised his eyebrow at the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="caramel the sayin]*walks looking at ground*hmm so I am some where were we have powers cool

[/QUOTE]
(Go to character sign up page and make a character. if approved then you can join instead of just creeping about like you are now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back