• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Finally giving up in attempts to find food, Bobbie decided to retreat back to the first room hoping she could find someone to help. Going back into the room, she found a girl with black hair with purple streaks sitting there. "Sorry to bother you, but do you think you can help me find my way?"

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Of course.. What area are you looking for?" She asked, turning the wheelchair around so she could face the girl. Her eyes were half whit, half blue. She hadn't been able to make them go normal ever since they first went like that. She sighed, but the smile on her face remained.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"I was looking for somewhere to eat." Looking at the girl she could sense something was wrong. "Are you alright?" Bobbie said worriedly, taking a seat near the girl.

She looked over at the girl. "Erm... Yes and no.. You see my eyes, one day when I was with my boyfriend they wen half white and half blue. They haven't gone back to their normal color ever since. But it's nothing major. So yeah I'm fine. Now uhm, let's go to the cafeteria." She said, waiting for the girl to stand up so Writer could lead the way to the cafeteria.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

She smiled. "Nice name, I'm Writer." She said, trying to get comfortable in the wheelchair, before they start heading off. Once she was comfortable she began leading the way. After a little while they arrived. "Well here is the cafeteria." She said with a smile.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"It is alright if you don't want to answer, but what landed you in that wheelchair?"

(Forgive me if I am wrong ,but is your picture Hikaru and Karou?)

She frowned. "Well you see.. See... I was running away from my friends and climbed to the very top of the tree and fell out..." She said, wincing remembering the horrible pain. She clenched her eyes shut, then opened them. "Well let's go inside shall we?" She asked/stated, going inside the cafeteria.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Fearing that she was forcing Writer to answer, she was very cautious about her questions. "Is it permanent?" She asked when they entered.

She thought about it then shook her head. "No... I'll only need it until I get surgery on my ankle... I shattered it when I fell... Cause I thought I'd be able to land on my feet, but nope..." She looked around te cafeteria for the spot her and her friends usually sit at. "I'll be sitting at a table waiting okay?" She said, going to the table. It's was a bit odd, it felt different, but she shrugged it off.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Finally getting her hot plate of mouth watering food, Bobbie went to the table. Feeling out of place she awkwardly asked "Where should I sit?"

((Albany, I don't believe you were accepted. Therefore you cannot post.))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Nightmare walked to the cafeteria for food even though she didn't need human food. "Night are you ok....you look tired" nightmare looks to mary and smiled. "I'm fine m-mary" nightmare is starting to get weak she hasn't had a corrupted soul in a month. "Well night we're almost there" nightmare nods and walks into the cafeteria then falls to her knees. "Night are you ok!!!"

(Sup ppl)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(She is right you have not been accepted Albany, and I'm sorry but I will not be accepting you, seeing that you are already being rude to members of this Rp... Sorry.)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

I'm being rude to her? Dude she came out of no where and told me to leave pretty much))

I feel rejected #singletear))

(No she said your char hasn't been accepted yet therefor you cannot post in the rp yet)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back