• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(( Hey, hey, hey. Calm down. It's okay, really. You've been rejected from this roleplay, and I sincerely apologize for that.

But, there's also plenty of roleplays of this certain plot. Honestly, this is one of the most popular genres.

Here's another one that you can join that is similar to this one.

https://www.rpnation.com/index.php?threads/122729/

))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

I SHALL REIGN SUPREME GET OUT, MY RP NOW. and I am calm ,this is just too funny))

CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND!!)

(This is my rp thank you, so if anyone needs to get out it's you... I tried to be nice, honestly I did... But I'm having a lot of problems in my life right now and I'd appreciate it if I didn't have to deal with you..)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Carefully Bobbie helped Nightmare stand up. They started walking to the nearest seat. "We are almost there."

Nightmare looks to bobbie. "T-thank you....my n-name's Nightmare Souls" mary follows behide.

(Hey writer doesn't want to talk about her problems with)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Karen- Excuse me you can get out too I'm trying to help this poor broken soul))

No I'm not trying to be rude if she's going through stuff I'm a life counselor I can honestly help))

(All of us face palmed form the beginning)

" My name is Bobbie, weird way to meet, huh." She says in a joking manner.

Dude I'm trying to make sure she's ok I've lost one too many people from not being ok so please chill))

I gotta get my laughs dude and I just got the next three decades worth of it))

Nightmare nods. "Yeah i guess" mary looks at bobbie. "Thank you for helping night"

(Seriously leave writer alone)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back