• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(I know she doesn't want ur help)

Mary smiles at bobbie. "Yeah he can such a idoit sometimes" after nightmare said that she giggles.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

"Pleasure. She helped us out earlier with Onyx, least I could do." Bobby said.

(well come to the nurse next Jas so you can rp xD )

(BECAUSE I'M HER FUCKING BEST FRIEND IN REAL LIFE

I'VE KNOWN HER 4 OR 5 YEARS I'VE HAVE TRYING REALLY HARD NOT TO LOSE MY COOL BUT U BLEW IT)

Ashlyn flew through the sky above the school, her large wings flapping graciously with every horizontal arm stroke. Blonde hair following in thick curls behind her as she soon began her descent, as a smile laid caked to her face in an expression of pure delight. Soon nearing the ground, she twirled her body in the air, positioning her legs downwards with her knees sightly bent at an angle as she was gliding down in a vertical form perpendicular to the ground below. She landed gently with a slow flutter of her platinum blonde wings, her platform flat shoes landing onto the grass with a small impact noise. Ashlyn placed her hands on her hips and looked around. This school was the one that she was be attending for her last year of public schooling, so she sure hoped that it would be amusing in the very least. She ran a couple of her clawed fingers through her hair, the long appendages loosening all the knots in her wind-tousled blonde hair. She then shook her arms briefly, to remove any debris in her angelic wings that had been collected by her traveling. Harpies often pride themselves in their hygiene. Ashlyn looked around with a bright smile to possibly locate anyone to interact with, to make her first friend here at her new school.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Nightmare lays her head down. "Night's a reaper what are you bobbie...oh i'm mary and i'm soul" mary holds her hand out for bobbie to shake.

Bobbie wasn't very proud of her ability compared to the Night's. "I'm a pyrokinetic." Bobbie replied, shaking Mary's hand. "Nice to meet you both."

Nightmare nods. "Nice to meet you to bobbie" mary sats next to the bed nightmare was laying on. "Night when do i leave to the soul" nightmare frowned then sighed. "......soon mary......"

Nightmare sighs. "Mary is a soul i found she died at the age of six from a deadly sickness......i have to take her to the soul world" mary nods. "Night is one of the five reapers that work under the grim reaper"

Onyx was hanging out in the main lobby when he saw a bird-woman walk through the door."Hey, you be a new student welcome to the academy but what exactly are you"? he asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back