• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Albany said:
I'm being rude to her? Dude she came out of no where and told me to leave pretty much))
I feel rejected #singletear))
(( I did not tell you to leave. I just told you that you hadn't been accepted yet and to wait for acceptance to happen.

I apologize if that's the way I sounded. This roleplay is open to everyone, as long as you wait for acceptance. You are welcome to stay. ))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Albany said:
I didn't know that))
Don't reject me #anothersingletear))

Everyone rejects poor little me. Fine be that way))
(( You don't have to leave, honestly. I'm sorry. Just wait for acceptance :3))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Albany said:
Thanks for apologizing. I feel welcomed. I am also sorry for telling you to get out)
(( Not a problem.

It's just rules to wait for character acceptance, or you might get in trouble otherwise.

Now you know, so everything is going to be alright. Just be a little more patient next time. ))

Writer rushes to nightmare, as fast as she can in that stupid wheelchair of hers. "Nightmare! Are you okay... Wait you need another soul don't you... Fuck.. Uhm.. Back to the graveyard I guess?!" She questioned, worried, but willing to go back.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
(She is right you have not been accepted Albany, and I'm sorry but I will not be accepting you, seeing that you are already being rude to members of this Rp... Sorry.)
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
PLEASE TAKE IT BACK))

Nightmare shook her head. "N-no we c-can't back remember what happen l-last time" nightmare began to summon a hellhound. "Yes master" the hellhound looked to nightmare. "G-go to the graveyard and g-get me two or three c-corrupted souls" the hellhound nods then runs to the graveyard. "I n-need to sit"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(I take it back, but since you were rude... It will be a while before I look at it before possibly accepting it... Okay?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Seriously .-. First of all, I didn't really use Dude as a term to call you a guy, and Secondly, I wasn't being sexist. Sexist is when you're saying one gender is superior than the other. Really, though. You have been given a chance to be accepted, only that it would take time, and you just randomly blow up. You're kind of being over dramatic...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back