• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

She smiled, and was in awe at her eyes. The only person she had seen with two different eye colors was her best friend Nightmare. Her eyes were still full white. She smiled when the girl grabbed her hand and stood up. "C'mon let's go to the nurse now." She said, as she began to lead the way. "My names Writer by the way." She said, with a smile as she stayed by the girls side incase she needed help. She loved helping people, it made her feel like a superhero. As if she was one of the avengers or something. She thought back on the other times she helped people, she always got hurt in return. Hopefully she wouldn't get hurt helping this girl. "Erm, what's your name?" She asked, in hope of starting a conversation. Her eyes darted toward the nurses door as they were almost there.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex had awoken and gone to the medical Center on the campus, Since his powers revolved around healing and hurting others the faculty decided that helping him focus on the healing aspect of his power might help him shed the quiet, reserved nature that had developed since his powers first emerged. After briefly speaking with the head nurse he was told of his part-time hours and that he would mostly deal with cuts, bruises etc. He saw that he was due for 4 hours work starting today so he set to work. Pulling on a white coat he went to check the first patient he had, simple enough a couple of bruises from an over eager training routine in the gym. Holding his hand on the wound he could feel his hand heat slightly as the healing got to work. Soon enough the bruising was gone and it was like nothing had happened. Nodding he went to file the incident as every visit had to be recorded.

“My names Writer by the way," Writer said, as she was being led by her back to the building. Writer. Huh. Interesting name. She nodded while walking along side with her. There was a silence, and Jasmine noticed that the girl's eyes were full white, and in thought. Again, interesting.

“Erm, what's your name?" She heard Writer ask, and was silent for a few moments. She knew that she didn't really have a name, given that she didn't know any of her family.

“Jasmine," she stated. She looked over to where Writer glanced at as well, the Nurse's office, and looked at her stupid injured right arm.

Stupid birds.

As expected, while there some people had stared 'discreetly' at Alex's Gold skin. He had learned to ignore the stares. After filing the report on the database he went back to the floor and to the main desk. Sitting down on a chair he grabbed a bottle of water and sat down. Closing his eyes he took a few deep breaths and allowed his strength to bounce back as it only dipped slightly but he never knew when he would need to push himself. Looking up he saw a few students around, some volunteers, others were patients. Since none of them were his he decided to print off a copy of his class schedule and work roster to put them together. He could hear muffled talking outside the main doors but paid no attention to it.

Dropping everything on the ground, Bobbie puts her earbuds in and just continues to listen to music. "Cool."

Shibe sighed and crushed her cigarette under her boot. Travis hissed in her ear and Shibe smirked. She walked into school, popping a bit of gum in her mouth to hide the scent of smoke in her mouth.

Once they arrived at the nurse, they went to the front desk. "*Hello Writer, what can I do for you today?*" She questioned looking, at Writer and Jasmine. "Erm, Jasmine broke her arm... And she needs a cast or something." She said quietly looking down. The nurse began walking to a room and motioned for us to follow. I winced as I realized she was going to be in the x-ray room. The feeling of being moved everywhere when you're in pain, hurt like hell. She shifted awkwardly in the wheelchair once they arrived at the room. "Erm, are you okay with going in by yourself?" She questioned, honestly not wanting to go in there. She would, if she wanted her to, but she hoped she wouldn't have to.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Shibe walks down the hall, nearing the nurses office. Travis began to violently his song Shebes ear. She cringed. "Okay okay. TMI dude!" She said after he stopped hissing.

When she was motioned to the X-ray room, she didn't know what to think. In all her years, she's never really had any medical attention, so this was new to her. Her arm still hurt. Like, a lot.

“Erm, are you okay with going in by yourself?" Writer asked, as they arrived at the entrance of the X-ray room. She looked at Writer, and it was obvious that she looked like she didn't want to go in there. Jasmine didn't want to go alone, but then again, there was the nurse, so she guessed it wouldn't be too bad. She didn't want to make Writer any more uncomfortable then she already seemed, so she only politely shook her head.

“I-it's fine, I can go in alone," She said. “Thanks again, like, a lot though. I really appreciate it." She then slowly and nervously stepped into the X-ray room following the nurse, her arm still hurting like hell.

Adam looked up at the mention of a new arrival with a possible broken arm, it meant that he would be called on to help. Getting up he went to the x-ray room and watched as the nurse accompanied the 2 girls towards the room in question.

Before the nurse intervened Adam spoke up with a slight southern drawl in his voice.

"Excuse me miss?, Im the new student volunteer and I believe I can help if I am allowed that it"

He asked as he looked to the 2 girls.

Shibe entered the nurses office, Travis wrapped around her arm. "Miss Nurse?" She said, looking around. Travis began squirming and Shibe stroked his head gently. It was obvious he was in pain. "Nurse!?" She asked again, not seeing the nurse.

A nurse walked over to Shibe. "*Yes miss? Is everything okay? What is wrong?*" she asked, concern in her eyes.

----

Writer sighed in relief as she said, she'd go in alone. "Okay..." She looked over her shoulder when she saw someone walk over to them. "Erm... If the nurse will let you then, uhm... Go ahead. It's her right arm by the way." She said, wincing as the pain shot through her body for 5 seconds. "Stupid bones." She mumbled to herself.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"I think Travis has something wrong with him! He keeps saying that he feels like he's burning from the inside!" She said, Travis squirming on her arm.

The nurse slowly lifted the snake off of Shibe's shoulders. "Will you allow him to have some ice?" She asked, not wanting to hurt the snake more. She knew ice would help the burning on the inside temporarily until she can get some medicine for the burning on the inside.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine glanced up nervously with a slight alarmed look, as Writer informed another person, a guy with sandy blonde looking hair, and his skin had a golden look to it. Her blue and purple eyes met with his, and she quickly looked down, now fully entering the X-ray room, taking a seat to the side, waiting to be told what/where to go next. She looked at her other arm, which had some spots bleeding caused by the birds that attacked her. She also tucked her wings in more tightly, not really wanting anyone to see them. She forgot her hoodie in the field, so it was even more hard to hide her wings.

The nurse grabbed some ice and held it in front of Travis so he could eat it. "*It will help the burning for a while. If it happens again, come back we'll have medicine for it.*" She said with a smile.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Alex gave the girl an easy smile and held his hand over the first wound, a minor one but simple enough. As he could feel his hand heat up and pulse with energy healing the wound he spoke again.

"So what caused this to happen hm?, too many boys checking you out?"

He gave a small smile as the wound healed up and he moved onto that one.

Stomach grumbling, Bobbie went to look for something to eat. Still not used to the school, she opened a door and found a boy healing a girl. "Oh, I'm sorry. Wrong room." She said.

She watched as he held a hand over one of her wounds, she felt heat radiating from it, and that wound was gone. She was shocked.

“So why caused this to happen hm?, too many boys checking you out?" He questioned, as he moved to the next wound. She felt her face heat up, turning into a bright red. “I- uh- no.. I'm not really the one that other people would... Uh... Check out, I guess.." She stammered, a little embarrassed. “I was... Flying, and everything was fine for a while. But, uh, I was attacked by a large flock of birds..." She said quietly, even more embarrassed. Great, now he'd think that she was weak for being brought down by a flock of physcho birds..

Last edited by a moderator:
She waited patiently for Jasmine to exit the x-ray room. She shifted in the wheelchair. It was growing to be very uncomfortable, but it was a million times better than laying in a bed forever. She was tapping her hand nervously. She was concerned about Jasmine, she had always been concerned about people when they were hurt.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back