• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"Well my friend seems I should have showed you around first before I fought you oh well welcome to the academy though classes haven't started yet but I hear they will be soon" he said as he handed Kazu a map."Well, I gotta go" he said as he scampered off.He headed to the others who were busy talking in the front lobby to notice him approach.

"Bobbie, not Barbara. I'll definitely remember that. Say, since I told you my 'power,' would you mind telling me yours? You don't have to if you don't want to, but I'm a bit curious."

"Nothing as original as yours. I can tell you that, but I have been gifted with the blessing of pyro kinetics."

EV was about to flirt back, but was interrupted by the thought that the lady at the front desk still hasn't said anything. "...Is she supposed to respond, or..." he whispered.

"Not to be rude, but aren't we supposed to be told where to go." Bobbie said looking directly at the women.

"Hey new guys don't ignore me ya bastards"! he yelled.He approached the newbies and stopped a few feet from them.With his arms crossed he said"Look im Onyx and I am here to "Evaluate you" or for lack of a better term I beat the crap out of you understand or you can hold your, own against me".Now Whos first" he said as he cracked his knuckles.

(Kenji stop picking fights xD whats up with u and fights)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

One of EV's orbs went flying backwards at Onyx, ready to electrify on contact, without him even turning his torso. He just kinda glances at him.

A tendril intercepts the orb as it was about to hit him."Wow, that was nice but as you can see one of my abilities is called Primordial Darkness "he said as the room gotten increasingly dark.A double edged katana that was completely black appeared in his right hand."As you can see is pretty awesome now am I right"? "Now don't tell you are afraid of the dark," he said.

(Fine how about every 10 pages I have the option to pick a fight sound good?)

"Nah, I like the dark. Even if I didn't, I have a night light." The orb starts to get brighter and brighter, trying to battle Onyx's darkness.

Still in the room Bobbie was a little shocked. As a natural reflex she let the flames engulf her body and let the light illuminate the dark room.

(Hmmm ok sounds good....can i join you guys rp i'm bored as hell....)

(Ok thanks)

Nightmare stand up and picked up mary. "Lets go let writer get some rest" mary nods. "Ok" nightmare walks to the office and sees onyx trying to pick a fight.....again. "The fuck is going on" nightmare walked up bobbie. "Hey whats going on" mary looks to bobbie but burys her face in nightmare's hoodie.

Nightmare sighs and shakes her head. "I'm sorry about him his just being a idiot" she says with a emotionless face.

Just as Onyx is about to perform his new technique he notices Night staring at him.The darkness quickly fades as he stands with a terrified look on his face."Umm hey, Night so umm I can explain" he says.

Aww, EV was about to do something really cool. Instead he mourns the fact that he couldn't do the cool thing for a half a second then kind of shrugs off the entire confrontation that just happened. "Bark is worse than his bite," he mutters to himself, almost inaudibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back