• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(( It's the rules here on RpNation. You have to wait to be accepted or you can be possibly banned for soliciting. Just warning you. That's why I haven't posted yet.

It is very fair.))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

But I have to have 10 posts on my account and wait 24 hours to be able to have acces to private messaging and profile posts. At least that's what the site tells me.

(( I know that very well. You still have to be respectful and patient and be accepted. ))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

((I come back... it's like that fucking gif of trey from community, someone find it and post it please.))

(I am) Being new to the school he had just arrived, his eyes widened slightly to take in the sight. "So this is a school..." He muttered looking at it for a long time before giving a long sigh. "Well I guess I have no choice..." Pulling his gas mask down to his neck he looked down at Fenris. "You will have to stay out of sight for now," as if understanding what he said the dog turned into a silver and black ring and fell to the ground beside him. Quickly he picked it up, put it on his left ring finger, and head inside for his first day at school.

Onyx was comfortable he had came up with a new technique."Okay lets do this he said snapping his fingers.

As soon as he did the lights dimmed a bit.He looked at the puzzled look on his opponents face."Oh so you have never fought someone like me well allow me to teach you a few rules new kid.After he had said this black tendrils came from all directions,impaling the guy.He saw the boys body go limp.Hmm I thought for sure this guy was a zombie was I wrong?(Talking to the zombie guy)Well no mater he said ad the tendrils disappeared.He couldn't use them for another 5 minutes but the contest was over he had won or so he thought.

(Hello!)

Shibe sighed and walked around the campus, Travis wrapped around her neck like a scarf. She wondered what to do and shrugged, mentally saying no to a few things.

((I'm celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. So feel free to have random violent acts in regards to Nick being at the wrong place and wrong time. Make sure to make it funny though! His deaths are our comic relief))

Shade looked down at his ring and back up at the clock, then over to the bulletin board. 'Wait where am I?' He wondered, 'I don't even understand where I am...' As he thought this he heard foot step, and, on instinct, he moved into a crouch position behind a pillar nearby himself. Slowing his breath he looked around for the sound of the noise cautiously looking at the reflective surfaces around him.

Nightmare was walking around campus with mary following. "Night my feet hurt can you carry me" nightmare smiles and nods. "Of course mary" nightmare walked over to mary and picked her up then continued to walk around.

Closing his eyes he began to blend in with his surrounding but then he stopped, "I need to get a grip, I am at school... I have to remember that." Sighing he stepped out from behind it smirking to himself.

Nightmare was carrying mary while humming a song. "Night who is he" mary said pointing to shade and nightmare's face turned emotionless. "I don't know mary" mary looks at nightmare then to shade. "Can i say hello" nightmare nods. "Just be careful" mary nods and nightmare sets her down then mary runs over to shade. "Hello mister" mary said smiling while nightmare watched from a distance.

"I'm mary and that person over there is nightmare but i call her night" mary points over to nightmare and nightmare waves but keeps a emotionless face. "And who are you mister"

(Ello gov'na it's the Harem King in just checking in also I am about to zip line 800 meters over a canyon and I'm totally not shaking in my boots #Puglife)

"Me, I am Shade and this is Fenris," He said pointing to his ring which abruptly transformed back into a dog like creature with a ghost like appearance. It looked up at mary curiously.

(Good luck kenji)

Mary looks at fenris and shade. "Wow thats so cool!!" mary claps her hands and laughs while nightmare walks over. "Hey night did you see that" nightmare nods. "Yes i did mary" nightmare says with a emotionless face. "It was cool night huh" nightmare nods and pats mary's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back