• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare looks at fenris and smiles alittle. "Hello fenris" mary looks to shade. "Night has a softspot for animals and children she may look mean and cold but she's actually kind and caring" mary smiles. "She saved me.....i'm actually a soul" mary looks at nightmare.

Kazu looked up at the guy. "Hey this is cool and everything but you don't win unless I tap out." He yawned. "Also thanks now I have a reason to not move." He closed his eyes trying to nap. "You can go on if you want or not. Either way I'm gonna win."

@Kenji Jensai

Writer lay there in the nurse with nothing to do, other than lay there. Occasionally she'd listen to music, but it was whatever the nurses were listening to at the moment. She didn't mind their music, it was very calm and relaxing. She never minded classical music, she thought it was amazing, but it wasn't something she'd listen to everyday. She winced as she felt the familiar feeling of pain.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"I knew it so you are a zombie well then you my friend as of now are my best friend" he said excitedly."See I can't really go all out without someone getting hurt but your a zombie so its perfect".He held out his fist for classic fistbump style "The names Onyx"!

@Nenma Takashi

Nightmare stand up and grabbed mary's hand. "Well it was nice meeting you shade but me and mary are going to go vist a friend bye" nightmare walked off holding mary's hand. "Bye mr.shade" as nightmare walked she passed by onyx and the new guy but kept walking with a emotionless face. "Look night onyx made a new friend" nightmare just nods and keeps on walking.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

She closed her eyes and sighed. "I hate it here, it's sooo boring. I need Nightmare, or Zac, or Zoe... Hell... Even Nick would satisfy my boredom." She said quietly to herself. She sat up and grabbed her phone and headphones, putting on her music. She hummed along with 'Time-bomb' by All Time Low.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary run up to nurse's office then walked in. "Miss.writer we came to vist" nightmare walked in and sat down next to writer's bed. "Hey writer" mary climbed on nightmare's lap and smiled.

She took her headphones out and looked over. "Hey Nightmare, hi Marry." She said with a smile. "I won't be able to do track or soccer or anything for a while... My ankle is shattered. And my shoulders are damaged and. How am I gonna live like this? I can't do this." She said, holding back tears. "What am I gonna do?" She said, not to anyone imparticular, just thinking out loud.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary smiled and hugged writer careful not to hurt. "Its ok miss.writer just wait from them to heal then you can go back to playing sports so don't cry'

She sighed, and winced in fear of Mary hurting her. She sighed in relief and relaxed, seeing that she didn't feel any pain from the hug. "I know Mary, but I don't want to wait. I can't wait, I. You wouldn't understand." She said quietly. She laid down and wiped a tear that was sliding down her cheek.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary frowns. "I do understand" mary sat back in nightmare's lap and stared out the window. "......" nightmare sat there alittle confused.

She looked over at Mary and frowned. "Mary I'm sorry, but you have to understand. Being athletic in general is my life. Everything I do, I always have a strategy. Everything I do, I am always thinking if it's athletic. But I don't make it obvious, because I want to try and be normal. I want to try and be something other than this, cold hearted, fire breathing, athletic freak. But now look at me. Here I am, broken, bandaged, and in casts." Tears slid down her cheeks. She quickly wiped them away, and remained silent.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary give writer a sad smile. "Please don't cry miss.writer i...got alittle upest because i remembered something back when i was alive" nightmare frowns then sighs.

She looks over at Mary. "I'm sorry." She said, wiping the tears. She grabbed her iPod and frowned, looking through her music.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary smiles softly. "Its ok miss.writer" nightmare looks at mary then writer. "You two get along very well" nightmare giggled after saying that.

"Mhm." Writer says quietly, still looking through the music on her phone. A huge grin appeared on her face after finding the perfect song. All of a sudden 'Canadian Please' start playing. She laughs at the girls' reactions.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nightmare sat there for a sec then started to laugh while mary sat there and sung along to the song.

Everett Vesper Morse, or EV, as most people call him, casually walked into the school, all of his things neatly organized in either the duffel bag he carried or in one of the five glowing orbs circling around him. He looked around the place. "So this is it, huh..." he thought to himself before proceeding to the office for more information on what the hell he's supposed to do. All he knew was where the school was and that he was going to learn there.

"I'm already late." Bobbie muttered. She took her sunglasses off and placed them safely in her backpack. She took one earbud out of her ear to hear the lady at the front desk. "Name." The lady flatly stated. "Bobi-I mean Barbara"

Last edited by a moderator:
"And I'm Everett Morse," EV said as he entered the office, just in time to hear the lady ask for Bobbie's name. "Any chance you could tell me exactly what a guy just coming in is supposed to do? I'm a bit confused."

Kazu nodded. "Kazuichi Senji but if were friends then feel free to call me Kazu." He hit his knuckle. "So then go ahead pal." Kazu stood up and smiled. "Now you've got me all excited maybe I'll remember what pain is."

@Kenji Jensai

"Oh, these?" He grabs one out of the air and presents it to her. "I'm not sure exactly, but they landed me here, next to you, Miss Barbara, and that couldn't be a bad thing," he says in a flirtatious manner. "Call me EV, Everett is too formal for me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back