• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(What.........oh hang on let my shot gun *grabs shot gun and grins like a mad woman* ok its killing time)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Kazu walked up to the school he looked around for anyone who could show him around. He felt an annoying peaking at the back of his head. "Hey can you cut that out." He asked annoyed by the bird. Karasu just screeched at him and landed on his shoulder. He couldn't feel pain from the pecking but it still bothered him. "This place is pretty huge wonder how well we'll get around." He yawned for no real reason he didn't really need to sleep being dead. "Why don't you go get some worms or whatever?" Karasu flew of he doubted it was going to go look for worms but he rather it left then stay.

Mary run around giggling being a little kid with nightmare chasing after her. "Mary stop running from me please" the little soul just laughed and run even more from the reaper.

Kazu noticed a girl running from a strange creature. "Okay probably not the weirdest thing I'll see today but definitely top ten." He yawned again. "Maybe they know their way around. Although can I really ask a little kid for directions?"

Nightmare finally caught mary. "You're a pretty fast runner mary" mary giggles. "I know" mary stops laughing and looks at kazu then waves and smiles. "Hello mister" nightmare looked up at him and her face turning emotionless.

"Hey new guy " Onyx yelled at the dude standing around looking like a huge idiot.Just what I need another useless guy.His plan was simple head in the guys general direction and beat him like the Cur he is.

Nightmare turns to onyx. "Oh hey onyx" mary waves and smiles. "Hello onyx......why are you yelling at him" nightmare sighs and looks to the new guy. "Sorry about him his just being a idiot....like always"

"You guys stay out of this" he said rolling up his sleeves."I've been dying to beat the living crap out of something and since your the only one here you will do nicely" he said in a excited tone."Oh yea Night you still owe me that kiss ya promised" he said in a playful way.

Nightmare blushs abit and turns her head. "I-i don't owe y-you anything" mary looks at onyx then the new guy then nightmare and hugs nightmare tightly. "Night" nightmare smiles. "Its ok mary don't worry" mary nods.

Kazu scratched his head and yawned. "Ohh he's one of those people?" Kazu meant someone who was always trying to fight someone and he didn't really want that first thing. He mentally sighed. "Hey I-i don't want any trouble I'm not much of a fighter." He stopped seeing the look in his eyes. He got a bad sense of deja vu. "Fine whatever have your fun." He walked over to the guy. "Let's play a game if you can make me give up you win you got five minutes. If I win no kiss from Night. If you win still get your kiss and I'll be your slave for a whole month deal?"

Kazu sighed. "Is it a deal or not I don't want you trying to sucker out of this if you lose." He held his hand out. "Shake on it."

Nightmare stood there and watched the two while holding mary who was falling asleep so nightmare sat down next to the wall and watched them from there as mary slept on her lap. "Sooooo go new guy" nightmare cheered for the new guy.

"Hey your supposed to be cheering for me" he said loudly.Onyx turned back to face his competitor."Fine I accept your little game but don't come crying when you lose" he said cracking his knuckles.

Kazu nodded. "I'll keep that in mind you can start wherever you want. I'll keep track of time." He yawned holding his arms out then gesturing. "Come on then."

*Walks up to school*

"Hi" I though in my head. "I'm Gresh." "No. That'll be to akward." I said in my head.

*Walks into school"

*Heads to first class of the day which is Gun training*

Teacher: We have a new student. She said this as I walked into gun range where the class was held.

Teacher: Go ahead. Introduce yourself.

Me: Ok. I'm Gresh Powers. I have super strenght. I also have an ability like the force but I can use with my mind or any part of my body. I also can grow my teeth back many times with my first pair being baby teeth and all my other pairs being adult teeth. I also am skilled with swords and many handheld weapons including lightsabers and swords. I also like people to know I am a superhero so most people on my street know I'm a superhero. I'm also ok with guns and am taking this class to become skilled with guns just like my mom who is skilled with guns. And oh... My dad has super strenght. So that's who I am.

Teacher: Thank you Gresh.

Me: Oh yah and you can call me Gresh for short.

Teacher: Ok Gresh.

Teacher: So now were going to pull out our guns and I've brought some very nice guns for you guys to use in case you didn't bring one to this class because you can't/aren't allowed to have guns in the school unsupervised or approved.

Teacher: Gresh. She said pulling me aside.

Me: Yes?

Teacher: Did you bring a gun?

Me: Yep. I brought my favorite gun. A pistol.

Teacher: Ok. You'll have to store it here if you wanna stay in this class. Just saying.

Me: Ok. Good to know. Where should I put it after class?

Teacher: In an empty locker. It looks like gun locker #10 is open. You can have that locker.

Me: Ok.

Teacher: So now class let's start todays class by learning how to aim at a target mor accurately.

Just a note but I'm new to this site and this rp so I'm new to the school in this rp and my character is just in the middle of his first class which is gun training because he wants to be better at using guns. So keep that in mind when rping in this rp with me.

(( Gresh you haven't been accepted yet, therefore you can't post. ))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back