• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Sure.......i almost dropped my pizza rolls god damnit)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Onyx annoyed that Nick would dare challenge him for the title of harem king blows a kiss in response."See ya later he, he pauses then finishes with "cutie before winking and batting his eyes.

Nightmare sat there looking at both of them in disguise. "Agh you guys are so gross" mary giggles and nods. "Yeah what night said" nightmare looks to mary then hugs her giggling. "You are so cute" mary hugs back laughing.

(HAAAI FRANKIE *tackles in hugs* sup)

((A.) I hate people so much

B.) Damn I'm so confused with this rp

C.) my life is rather chaotic right now

D.) I may seriously have to quit this roleplay because I won't be able to be so active))

(( eh eh, so lost. Who's mary? D: And writer, why do i feel like you are scheming something after telling me to shhh? >_> Im so paranoid right now cause where i'm at, there are many pickpocketers :'D crie))

(SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE I JUST GOT THE FUCKING CRAP SCARED OUT OF ME.....i'm watching a creepypasta video and a sound effect like a HUGE BANG pops out nowhere i jumped and yelped which scared my cat.........DON'T YOU DARE QUIT FRANKIE I MURDER YOU NOT KIDDING)

(Yeeeep *turns to frankie* Don't.You.Dare.Quit.Frankie)

(( idk, we'll see... but this roleplay is quite hard to keep up with. I may have to just stick with ones that are less active, so I can catch up quickly. ))

(DONNNN'T QUIT FRANKIE *glomps tightly* pleaaase don't quite*)

((Well. Igtg for now; let Writer know I may have to quit. I'll give y'all an answer soon likein the next 24 hours probably ))

(I am barely on just do what I do for example Onyx just "Happened" to be on vacation when night unleashed those souls.

(Well I'm gonna cry... Someone hold me... Oh and I'm not going to be very active for the next few days cuz I'm at a friends house...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back