• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((He grows up, not shows up. You don't wanna know what regenerator powers do. Anyway rp.))

(Sure just please stop with the dick nick jokes xD i might drop my phone)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Imagine him like Japan from Hetalia. Now I'm gonna stop before the admins hit me for being a terrible person and just leave it at you don't wanna know what happens))

(Please lets just rp xD and don't bring writer's child in this (a.k.a japan))

Onyx wakes up in his bed with Night right beside him.He smiles as he looked at her then realized that she had snuck into his bed.He laughed to himself about it.(The harem King strikes)

Nigh rolls over and falls off the bed. "OW SHIT" she yelled but quickly shut up when saw mary asleep.

((Remember? Hospital? Nick brought a taco bouquet. Winked at Onyx seductively? That whole thing. We never did it.))

(You guys are fucking weird but then again i have been told i have no room to speak)

((Did Writer time skip though? I didn't think we were done with that. I'm going to wait for her so we won't have to retcon much if we didn't skip))

((Aside from that. Nick doesn't do much for the plot currently other than add comic relief))

Onyx wakes up realizing it was all a dream."Damn that was a pretty awesome dream he thought to himself.He then suddenly remembered where he was.He was in a hospital room.

Nightmare sat in a chair with mary on her lap. "Night" nightmare looked at mary. "Yes sweetie" mary yawns and looks to nightmare. "Can i take a nap" nightmare smiles. "Of course sweetie" mary smiles and closes her eyes falling asleep while nightmare sits there humming a song.

(I don't really know i'm confused soooooooo I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back