• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]((what I have a girl as a roommate?)) Arubion half asleep gets up and notices the girl in the room.. Then realizing he only had pants on he jumps and turns away embarrassed. " wh-what is the meaning of this?...."

Arubion quickly throws on his clothes...

[/QUOTE]
"I-it's f-f-fine," she replied calmly, gently floating against the door frame and weakly smiling. Her head poked out the door frame gap, as she was afraid to come in. Anxiously, she scuttled in ever so slightly, so her old-fashioned look was in full view. "A-ah, hi... I-I've seen worse..."

((Still ehre, for some reason. I should probably sleep or pack since I am going to texas tomorrow))

(I think I have family there but... Idk.. I wanted to go to Texas for the summer.. But ppl hate me so [emoji111]️)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Over 12 hours away bleuugh. I would offer to have you bunk up with me, but I'm not in Texas, at least not anymore))

(Idk yet sky.. I was just wondering.. I still have to talk to mom and dad bout it... Hey Airagog guess what?)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Kk sky... And.. *whispers to Airagog * I like tacos... Shhhh... Tell no one xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

0d0eb1373eaa4028c0f629d26b3818d9.jpg
(I FINALLY FINISHED THE PICTURE YAY ME!!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(OK

Step 1. Throw ur self out a window from a tall building xD JK JK JK UR LIFE IT PRECIOUS DON'T DO IT)

( okie.. I WANNA BE ABLE TO DRAW *jumps out a window of a tall building* *lands in Charlie the unicorn land* YAS!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(....the fuck....*turns tp airagog* you saw that too right airagog)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back