• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Nah I'm writing for my RP The Monarchy of Roses. I do the writing while my friend does the running the rp bit.))

(OH SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DRAW FOR MY SISTER)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

( I liked it better when I thought we killed you though xD JKJKJKJKJKJKJK I love Chu Airagog... Not like that... And draw her one of those adorable cat things you draw sky)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Hmmm seems like a good idea but then a again she does like dave strider)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(UGH! My family fucking wonders why I'm such a bitch! Maybe if my sisters father wasn't here then everything would be at least a little better... Ugh! I can't stand that abusive fuck even breathing the same air within 20 miles of me.... [emoji34] now I remember my cause of depression... And anger issues... Ugh... I need help.. Guys.. Be my psychologist)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(He abuses his girlfriend and her dog and he used to abuse me and my lil bro and my mom...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((I'm gonna do what our human warrior did in DnD and kick him in the balls. Into orbit.))

((Yes, our human warrior LITERALLY solves all combat by kicking something in the balls. For what reason I don't fucking know but he keeps getting really high numbers in doing so))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back