• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(.........i'm now all alone....~sooooo alone all alone~ ohhhh~ i'm so alone and lonely~ ohhhh~)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(How dare you call me a cry baby i'm.....something that i can't think at this moment xD )

(I kept forgetting where i put my phone so i run around my house like a crazy mad woman looking for my phone)

(Haha tell me about it... Me and my friends are trying to make a dance, but my friend is having a bunch of Utah drama and she wants to go back to Utah so... It's a little hard... But eh, it'll work out.. I hope)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Yeah no doubt I probably will be on for a little bit at least. I also may start a separate thread with the back story for my character. Itll be pretty crazy, especially since I am making a book. Oh and then there is the other stories I am making, one of which requires a girls touch... lol good luck on the dance and the drama)

[QUOTE="Shade Wraith](Yeah no doubt I probably will be on for a little bit at least. I also may start a separate thread with the back story for my character. Itll be pretty crazy, especially since I am making a book. Oh and then there is the other stories I am making, one of which requires a girls touch... lol good luck on the dance and the drama)

[/QUOTE]
(( A girl's touch? Plagued (Moi!) is a girl :3 ))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

(I... I'm freaking the fuck out... Me and my friends are on our balcony and there's this guy across the street looking out his window watching us... I ran inside with my phone and my speaker and left my friends out there.. Oh gawd his window was open the whole time and he just stuck his head out the window!!! SOMEONE HOLD ME!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Hey there, I assume you wish to know? Well I have 2 stories. One is futuristic which is between this character and his sniper friend who take on the organization together. They are both awesome especially her ability to use computer cameras to aim and hit her targets even when she isn't aiming down the scope. The second is more personal to me and if you want that one I will post a thread with details.)

(Wish I was there I would protect you Writer but all I can do is write you and tell you to be strong it will all be ok.)

(Pfft... You say that now.. But wait till I'm dead in 5 minutes... How will it be okay then xD XD xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(( @Shade Wraith Send me a PM on this, okay? ^w^

Oh, and why are we doing all this chatting in the IC section? Why not in the OOC? ))

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

( bc we're too awesome for OOC... And sky ur cats creeping you out?! Tf! I have a creepy old dude staring at us!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

AkwardWriter said:
( bc we're too awesome for OOC... And sky ur cats creeping you out?! Tf! I have a creepy old dude staring at us!)
•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•
(( Well it clogs up the IC and drowns out all the actual posts. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back