• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nick got up, clearly eager, "Well you just said you agree that fashion and clothes only get in the way and you muttered about it being a nice day for a swim. So we can go for a swim together! Though I will warn you, the water is slightly pink since I did take a bath in it and did have a fair bit of blood on me. Though it only makes the water a bit pink, doesn't have any real negative effects. It'd be nicer if it was a hot spring, but that will work too I suppose." He said thinking to himself, "Yeah a hot spring would be nicer, but that will likely have to do." He said nodding.

((I CAN'T LAUGHING I THINK I MIGHT DROP MY PHONE))

nightmare looked to him. "Ok i'll take you to the nurse" she walked to the nurse office then layed him down on a bed and waits for the nurse to come back. "Hey night will he be ok" nightmare looks to mary who climbs into her lap. "Yes sweetie he just needs rest don't worry" mary smiles then pats arubion's head. "Its ok mister you just need rest don't worry"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((I'm watching fucking Game Grumps too, this shit is like getting my perfectly in the right mindset for Nick))

Nightmare stands up carrying mary. "So the nurse will be back in abit so just get some rest" nightmare walks out carrying mary to writer's room and knocks on the door. "Hey writer its me nightmare" mary hugs nightmare tighter. "Is she nice" nightmare looks to the little soul. "Yes she's nice"

Damn, she reflexively nodded, hoping he would see her reluctance to go anywhere with him, never mind swimming. She was sure he was a... nice guy, but he's just a little to much for her pitiful personality. Fiona merely gazed up at him, wondering just why the universe hated her so much as to stick this guy on her.

((Omfg xD I gtg read this morr later ik trying to read it in the ar but my brother is driving and holy shitq we might die #thnankgodforseatbelts ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((Was it cause of me?))

Nick looked absolutely ecstatic, wondering just how far she would just go with whatever he was saying, motioning to her entire body, "But first, sweater off, scarf off too. Strip down to normal clothes so you can actually walk without it being like the witch of the wastes in Howel's Moving Castle when she tries to climb the stairs. I mean sure we're going to the pond and junk and you'll be fine after you take a dip, but I don't think you wanna be all sweaty and shit and swimming in your clothing before you actually get into the pond."

((why is it thus far every single encounter with Nick has been just one misunderstanding after another? Like, fuck there hasn't been a single time when it's just been straight up person to person))

"O-oh.." She tugged at her scarf lightly, debating if she would just let this guy push her around like this... He didn't even look incredibly intimidating either, so why should she peel off clothing at his command? Exactly, there wasn't any! But one nervous glance around, there was a quite a distance between her supposed safe area and other living beings... He could probably pull a knife on her and put it between her eyes before she could even scream, and the survival instinct kicked in, she didn't want to die. But what if the second she took her scarf off he'd pull the knife and slit her throat? Oh man, too many possibilities and no escape!- "I can-... Okay.." Maybe if she threw the scarf in his face and ran...

(I don't even know (B^D)... I'm doing chores and shit so-)

(I'm also failing the original idea of my character like so badly-)

Nick looked at her, a curious look on his face, "Look you said that clothes only got in the way, or at least agreed with me that fashion sucks and the only fashion one needs is their own body. So why not just take all that clothing off until you can actually fucking move without like dying of heat stroke? I mean, it'd be another story if you were me and that shit didn't matter, but I don't think you can die on a regular basis and it mean next to fucking nothing. Or can you? Actually, what the fuck are your powers anyway?"

((Sorry xD hai Sky! Today is busy because my baby had/has like 3 birthday parties to go to ^-^ #imgoingtomurderchuckiecheese))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Arubion Slowly Wakes up and remembers Fainting.... He Tries to get up but is still weak from the fever and almost falls. Never the less He Gets up and attempts to go to class.

Nightmare looks to mary. "I guess she isn't here" mary looks to nightmare. "We could check on that guy in the nurse's office" nightmare nods then walks to the office and opens the door. "Oh you're awake now"

Arubion Looks around frantically, But Still weak leaning on the wall. He Mutters something that no one else could here and trys to go for the door.

Nightmare sets mary down and walks to him then helps him stand. "Hey no you need rest you have a fever" she looks to him woth worried eyes.

He'd normally be Embarrassed to get helped by a girl but doesn't care right now. "M-my... Shikigami..... Tsuki..... I can't find him....." He'd Fall to one knee still exhausted.

Nightmare helps him to the bed and sets him down. "Who can't you find" she said putting her head to his forehead then laying him down. "You have a really bad fever"

He tries getting back up.. "Tsuki my Fox Shikigami... He's a pure white fox...... He's really small and fits in my palm..." So weak he struggles to get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back