• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare stands up. "I can help you find your dorm" she says as she helps him stand up.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(Whaddup!!!!!)

She sits in her room, screaming into a pillow. She doesn't want to scream out loud, fearing that someone will hear and worry, or be angry with what she has done. She had forgotten how afraid she used to be when Nightmare or someone would get angry with her. She sat there for a moment look her self in the mirror. Was there something wrong with her? Of course there was something wrong with her. She was a horrible dragon. Someone humans expect to be heartless and horrible. She scared people, she was meant to do that. She wiped her tears and looked for a long sleeved T-shirt. She chose a gray one and slipped it on hoping no one would question it. She then wiped her tears, and fixed her makeup. After doing so she left her dorm and began walking around.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

His Ears would peak up and turn his head towards the Dorm where the sound is coming from. "Someone is sad in that dorm sounded like crying....." He starts to walk with her help towards the dorm.

Nightmare follws aru and sees that its writer's dorm her best friend. "This is my best friend's dorm......is she ok"

His ears would peak up again. "Um... It sounds like she is walking about now.... but I am not completely sure... Its rude to eavesdrop...." He continues to the office with Her help...

((apparently we need to retcon the fish girl. She doesn't wanna be a fish girl anymore and be meek))

Nightmare looks to the door. "Um....um i-i..." nightmare was having a hard time thinking right now she had so much on her mind. "I-i-i um..." nightmare fell to her knees with emotionless face.

Nightmare looks to aru. "I-i can't think straight i have so much o-on my mind" nightmare looks to the ground. "I-i wish mist or writer were here i-i need help" nightmare tears up alittle from everthing.

His tail carefully wipes her tails off of her face. He then summons a Small blue flame and sends it to go to Writer. He talks seriously without blushing or getting embarrassed. "Its alright... A beautiful girl needs to be strong at times, I will try to get Writer to come here ok?.." He wobbles a little still weak from fever...

Nightmare nods and sits against the wall then brings her knees up to her chest. "O-ok"

Nightmare looks to him with a worried face and walks over to him. "A-are you sure" she tires to help him up.

She ran to the flower field. That's where she feels most at peace. When she arrived there she climbed into the tree and sat there.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Nightmare smiles and pats his head. "You're a real sweet guys aru" nightmare pulls out her phone and starts to text writer.

~*Text*~

Nightmare: writer come outside ur dorm me and friend are waiting for u :)

~*Text end*~

Nightmare puts her phone back in her pocket and lays her head on aru's head.

The Blue Flame Appears infront of Writer and floats around her Rapidly and the flame trail goes in the direction of the hallway where Nightmare is at...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back