• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((*Drinks from coffee of infinite retcon* Boom. Nick never talked to mermaid person. Now what?))

The girl stays put, not wanting to go and see anyone. She wanted to be alone. She knew being alone wasn't good for her. But she didn't care anymore, she just wanted to give up. She wasn't going to leave, but at the same time she wasn't going to stay. She felt her iPod vibrate, she didn't want to check it in fear of it being Jake or someone. She turned on a remix of Clouds by One Direction and went to a state of peace.

(Nick could come be really retarded and ruin Writer's calm peaceful state of mind...)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

The Flame would change from blue to purple and fly around her then runs into her pocket where is iPod is and then moves up and down rapidly as if trying to spell out Nightmare...

Nightmare sighs and starts to hum 'dear you' while starting to fell asleep.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Her eyes widen and she sighs as she begins to grow irritated with the flame. She is in a bad mood not ready to deal with the flame. "Give me back my iPod!" She exclaims, trying to grab it. Her attempt to grab it didn't work out very well, she almost fell out of the tree. She notices it trying to spell something, but she can't quite tell what its trying to spell. She gives up, closing her eyes.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

The Flame moves fast enough and leaves a trail as if writing into the air. It spells out slowly N I G H T M A R E and it stays in the air long enough to read. The Flame then starts to head to place where Nightmare is at.

The girl hops out of the tree, and follows the flame. "Hey wait up!" She exclaims, following the flame. She freezes when she sees Nightmare. She backs away, pulling at the hem of the shirt. She then begins to adjust the sleeves so that none of the previous cuts that happened moments ago are visible. She didn't want anyone to find out. Once they scared she could pull it off like she cut herself in a tree a while back. Something like that. But now, now is too early. She'd probably stammer, and mumble, and stutter. She wasn't ready to lie yet. She'd give it away and, worry people and get yelled at. And if Nightmare told Zoe, then she'd tell Zac. And... There's no telling what Zac would do. They'd all probably hate her. Then she'd loose all of them, the last reasons she had to take the breaths she's been taking. She didn't feel right. It felt hard to breathe, her lungs hurt. What was happening? A panicked expression spread across her face. She was too worried, and stressed and neither of them had said a word. She had to go before something bad happened. She turned around and ran away. She didn't look back, she ran somewhere. She didn't know where she was going, but she went.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Arubion awoke with a jolt when he heard her run. Even though he was in a weaken state he caught up to her and got in front of her to stop he from running. "Nightmare is sad and needs you help....." He smells the lingering scent of blood on her arms and looks at her worried.....

Nightmare starts to wake up and looks around to see aru is no where around so she stands up. "A-aru where are you a-aru" she starts to get worried she didn't want be left alone. "A-aru" she tears up alittle getting worried.

Tsuki , Aru's Skikigami appears on her lap with its tail covering its body. It looks at her with a cocked head then looks at the direction of where Arubion was at.

Nightmare picks tsuki up and kiss his nose then sets him on her head. "Thank you" she runs over to aru. "This is where aru i got worried you shouldn't walk around too much with a fever" nightmare sees writer and smiles. "Hi writer"

(((Hello, there, loves ^-^))

((Damn. I missed so much *cries*))

After Zoe finds her brother in their dorm, they end up talking for over an hour, discussing all their feelings about each other, their friends, and other aspects of their lives. In the end, Zac agrees that he typically lets his anger out on her, and he grows upset, realizing he is turning into their abusive uncle. Zoe explains that she and Nick weren't doing anything and convinces her brother that the other student isn't completely repulsive. They decide to forget all the bad memories they experienced today and focus on the good things. During the long talk, Zachary is also informed about Writer's issue with the text messages, and Zoe is informed about the couple admiting they love each other. With that note, the two are off to find the girl and make sure she is still okay.

The siblings hold hands and mumble quietly to each other as they walk, comfortable with each other once again. They immediatly head to Writer's bedroom and are graced by the presence of Nightmare and, yet another, new student.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Arubion See's Nightmare and smiles weakly and mouths Thank you to her. He see's Tsuki and Tsuki begins to squeak with joy. Arubion collapses from the effort he put in to stop Writer from running any further and He is out cold.

When Nightmare arrives she runs off once more. Now wasn't the time. She couldn't let it happen. She ran as far and as fast as she could. A few tears ran down her cheeks, but she quickly wiped them away. She knew she couldn't do this forever, but she could try.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((Lol, read my post loosly, so it fits what's going on, I'm going to go back and read everything ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Tsuki jumps off Nightmare's head and goes over to Arubion and then motions for Nightmare to go follow Writer. Tsuki curls up on his head and begins to glow.

Nightmare caths aru. "WRITER WAIT.......aru are you alright" she sets aru against a wall and tears up from writer running away and aru felling unconscious. "Night are you ok" mary runs over getting worried. "I-i'm fine sweetie" nightmare hugs the little soul.

((OH SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE LEAF I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY *jumps around in a circle*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back