• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare giggles at his shyness. "Aww you're so cute......like a puppy" mary says has pats aru's head while giggling.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nightmare giggles even more and mary hugs aru. "I think mary likes you" nightmare starts to laugh.

He Looks away obviously to hide his face cause it was blushing intensively...."Uh-uh-uh......" couldn't make words right because he was so embarrassed.....

Nightmare takes a deep breath before taking mary and setting her on the ground. "Ok mary stop the teasing he might turn into a tomate if you don't" mary giggles and sits next to the wall. "Sorry aru she was just playing" nightmare smiles softly.

Nightmare nods. "Yup and thanks for trying to help aru" she pats his back trying not to give him a hug so he won't turn into a actually tomate.

Luke sits on his bed. It is his first day at his new school.

"Try not to mess up.." I mutter.

I collect the courage to get dressed in some simple black skinny jeans, a plain white tee, and black Converse with white laces. I reach the door, running my hand through my messy blonde hair, and then exhaling a shaky breath. I then pull my dorm room door open and step out into the hallway, closing my door behind me.

Nightmare looks to tsuki, "hey sup little guy" nightmare starts to pet him. "You're so cute tsuki"

He gets a look as if he just remembered something.... "I still need to know what my dorm room is....."

Tsuki Jumps on Nightmare's head and curls up into a Ball but looks like a tiny Furry hat....

Nightmare looks to aru. "Oh yeah i'll help you look for it aru"

Arubion begins to head to the office to ask but then he realizes he doesn't know where it is and allows Nightmare to show him the way....

Nightmare starts to walk down the hall holding mary's hand. "So mr. aru are you a fox" mary says as she looks to him.

Nightmare looks to aru. "We could go outside" mary giggles and runs outside to the water fountain and sees a guy drinking from it. "Hello there" she says smiling at him.

Surprised, I spin around quickly, tripping over my shoe laces. I scratch my head awkwardly, a tint of red spreads across my cheeks.

"H-hey. Hello" I stutter out.

I stand up.

I made such a fool of myself, great, this is just a great first impression.

Arubion Appears standing on top of the Fountain and not getting wet as if He was standing on the water. "Hmm.... A Angel boy....." And Nightmare.... wanna go get something to eat in a bit?"

Mary giggles at him. "You're funny" nightmare nods but then see mary talking to someone so she runs over and picks her up. "I'm sorry about mary she's just bored"

((I shall wait for the others to get on, then interact with them to share the Nick love))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back