• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare follows behide. "Wow this place is lovely" mary nods. "It really is lovely"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

They Sit at the Table and Arubion looks around its a quaint little Restaurant, With the fry table in the back, With the old ladies husband as the cook. It was a simple but effective layout. The old Lady then asked them what would they like. ((Its mainly asian foods so be realistic k?))

"Hmm This place seems a bit aged... but still fairly Nice..." Tsuki would jump off Nightmare's head and go over to Arubion's hand and rub against it. When everyone looked at Arubion He seemed like a normal Human, He had changed his appearance with magic to not cause a alarm amongst the townsfolk.....

Nightmare looks to the lady. "Oh um......" she really didn't know what to get.

Luke clears his throat before speaking, "Um.. yes. I would like the Scorpion Kebab with noodles and white rice? With teriyaki sauce on the rice?"

Luke closes his menu and orders a tea along with it.

Arubion was confident in his Skills with Asian cuisines. "Can I get some Teriyaki Chicken, then a Plate of Mild Curry? also with extra rice?"

"Nightmare if you like sushi, you could get that. Or maybe noodles and rice?"

Luke shrugs.

"I don't know what you prefer.."

The Old Lady would calmly wait for them to order writing it down in Hirigana.

"You could always get Ramen? Its pretty good at a real Asian cuisine place...."

Nightmare looks to them then to the lady. "I'll just have some green tea please" she smiled as mary play with hair.

The Old Lady Calmly took the orders and gave them to her Husband a little while later she came by and gave everyone Green Tea then later with the food.

A Hidden Blade Appears in Arubion's Hand and sends it right past Luke's ear barely missing him. "Your funny....."

Nightmare shake her head. "I don't need human food i eat something else"

Arubion would eat his food and sometimes give a tiny bit to Tsuki, who would cutely nibble on the piece of food that was given to him..

"I don't really need human food to live but I still eat it..." Arubion would thank the lady for the meal..

Nightmare sips her tea. "Same here" mary looks up to nightmare. "What do you eat night" nightmare looks to her. "Oh i eat corrupted souls"

Nightmare nods. "I guess" mary looks at aru then nightmare. "Whats it like on your missons night" nightmare's smile dropped.

Nightmare looks to mary. "We'll talk about that later ok mary" mary nods and plays with nightmare's hair while nightmare sighs.

Nightmare stands up holding mary's hand. "Soooo um......"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back