• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare chuckles. "Looks like all three us have a pet"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nightmare looks to aru. "Oh um nothing nevermind" she laughs nervously

Nightmare looks away from him and backs away. "I'm fine aru seriously its ok"

"Aru, I can read her mind. She doesn't really want to talk about it right now."

Luke flips and lands on the ground.

"No offense, Nightmare. But you should tell someone about it soon."

Arubion takes the hint... "Fine, I'ma go train in the Dojo..... I need to Sharpen My skills.... You guys should practice also... I am sensing a storm is coming...."

Nightmare looks between aru and luke. "Oh um....ok come mary...." mary holds nightmare's hand tighter.

Nightmare backs away abit. "Hey hey hey we don't need a fight" she says quietly.

Arubion makes another smirk as he Appears right next to him "Hmm... Am I really that bad? Cause I am faster and stronger then You think...."

Nightmare stands then so confused then walks to her dorm and grabs her scthye. "Ummm....i'm going to go check the graveyard Stay.Here.Mary" mary nods and watchs nightmare leave the room while summoninh a hellhound.

Tsuki Who didn't follow Arubion is still with Nightmare.... Arubion Appears in the Dojo fighting with a sword that is heavier then a normal one. He also was wearing weights that would make him move slower...

As nightmare walks to the graveyard with a hellhound she notice that tsuki is with her and stops walking. "Hey there little man what are you doing here" she says petting him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back