• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Spoiler alert, you can't. Nick can't be harmed. Well he can be, it just is irrelevant))

Nightmare turns to aru. "Um sure i guess......yeah lets get some food" nightmare smiles and nods.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Also, use third person please and thank you. It's what you typically see in an RP environment and reason being is that you aren't inserting yourself into a story, rather you're writing a story about a character you made.))

((Just figured I'd tell you now before you got into a serious rp and they got onto you for it. Also check over your CS again, you forgot the "powers" section))

Nightmare starts to laugh. "Aru thats mean" nightmare says laughing and giggling.

"Ummmm.......something sweet" nightmare said looking at aru mary looks to luke. "His a angel......hi angel i'm mary and i'm a soul" she waved at luke smiling as nightmare looked to them.

"Hmmm I think I can find a place like that...." Arubion Sniffs the air, then turns his head towards the town. "There is a shop that sells various Flavors of Teriyaki chicken and also has a lot of Asian Desserts.... Wanna go check it out?"

Nightmare nods yes. "Yeah" nightmare set mary down and held her hand.

Luke nods at Mary's correct observation about him.

"Yes, I am an angel. My name is Lucifer, please call me Luke. I am the son of the Angel Rafael. He named me after one of his fallen brethren. "

Luke stares at Mary, then at Nightmare, then at Aru waiting for their response.

Luke bites his lip, chewing it nervously.

As Arubion was walking away he stated two things. "Wanna come with us, we are going to go eat at a Asian place...? Also... So you named after a Demon" He'd laugh....

Nightmare follws behide. "Well thats nightmare but i call her night and she's reaper, she also one of the five reapers who work for the grim reaper and she's suuuuuuper nice to me" mary said giggling.

"I'm also 14." Luke adds to his introduction only moments later.

Luke chuckles, "Quite ironically so. I'm part Demon also but I keep that very secret. Lucifer is my uncle after all..."

Luke nods, "Sounds okay to me. I'm starving."

"Nice to meet you Nightmare, I've met a reaper only once before. Hi Mary." Luke holds out his hand for Mary and Nightmare.

Nightmare giggles and picks mary up. "You're so silly mary" mary hugs nightmare. "Well anyway i'm Nightmare Souls its nice to meet you"

"Lets go I'm starving" They all get to the Asian foodplace. and It has no customers and a Quaint old Lady is waiting at the door to greet us..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back