• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Arubion is out cold motionless, Tsuki motions again for Nightmare to go catch Writer and imprints a Image of writers arms with the cuts then another of how she is worrier that Nightmare would reject Writer because of it.

Once Writer believes she is far enough away from people she stops running, and sits down trying to catch her breath. While she's sitting she begins to think. And those thoughts turn into tears. She can't take this. She'll just become a burden to everyone.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Nightmare nods. "I'll be back tsuki watch over him for me" she kisses tsuki head and picks mary up then follows writer once catching up to her. "Writer why did you run away"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Screw this... I'm too lazy to read xD I scanned bits and pieces, so I have a general idea if what's happening ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

((BYE I'LL just say i couldn't find you and go back to aru))

Nightmare looks around for writer but couldn't find her so she walks back to aru holding mary's hand. "Hey tsuki.....i couldn't find her" she sits next to aru and lays her head on his shoulder while mary sat on her lap.

((Okay so the siblings don't find Writer but they stumble upon Nightmare & Aru, not thinking too much about the girl's disappearance. ))

Zac sees Nightmare and another student, and he notices they are both acting rather strange.

"Hey. Are you guys okay? "

Zoe looks around, listening slightly but mostly daydreaming. Her ripped tights are now changed to plain orange ones, appearing odd with her bright pink dress.

Nightmare looks at zac. "Yeah fine" mary hides behide nightmare.

Zac growls at Abu, but he also smiles, trying to be more positive.

"I'm Zac; this is my sister Zoe. We're Nightmare's... err... friends. "

Zoe sees the little girl soul and waves, gigging excitedly to see a child.

"Hi! I'm Zoe! "

Mary looks at zac then hides again. "Night he's scary" the little soul says scared of zac. "Hey sweetie its ok he won't hurt you" nightmare picks her up while mary hugs nightmare tightly.

Arubion's 9 tails would move around quite a bit then would sit still for a while, He'd sniff the air and notice their scents... "Vampires?......" He'd look at them confused then introduces himself. "I am Arubion Sivart, You can call me Aru if you want.... I am a Moon Fox Demon...."

The siblings sit down by the other students. Zoe is so happy to see the little girl that she doesn't know what to do. She just keeps laughing and waving at her.

Zac nods slowly, not liking the fact that someone seems to be judging them by their species.

"Okay, Aru. Yeah, we're vampires... but Zoe will never hurt you. And... I hope I never have to."

The male fixes his hair and yawns, feeling as though this day is lasting forever.

Arubion looks at Zoe and then blushes.... He looks back at Zac "I hope I never have to hurt you either, It wouldn't be pretty if I hurt you, ehhh I am to lazy to try anyway...." Arubion would run his hand through his hair clearly revealing his Different Colored Eyes the made him stand out even more.

Mary lools to zoe and shyly waves while nightmare looks to aru. "Hey aru do you feel better" she said as she puts her head to his forehead worried about him.

Arubion jumps back embarrassed face blushing bright red. "Wh-wh-what are you doing...." He looks around hoping no one saw what she did. He then calms down. "I'm fine Tsuki was able to get rid of my fever...." He looks down embarassed....

Nightmare smiles. "Thats good i was worried about you" she notices aru's eyes. "Aru....you have pretty eyes" she said smiling softly.

Arubion looks back and forth fast his face bright red.... "Th-thanks....." He stares into her eyes embarrassingly....

He looks into her eyes even more, "I like your eyes also...." He then looks down embarrassed...

Nightmare moves her bangs out of her eyes. "My eyes are the same" she shows a left red eye and a neon green eye. "See looks like Christmas colors huh" she giggles.

He Then Oddly mutters a few words then what seems to be a Moon Appears above him, He reaches into it and Pulls out a Katana, he then whispers Mikadzuki kiba (Crescent Moon Fang) He attaches it to his side. He still is blushing intensely...

Nightmare's widen and she smiles even more. "That was cool aru......my weapon is at my dorm right now" mary claps her hands giggling yelling 'that was awesome!!!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back