• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Luke tells Kuma to head home so he can train some more.

Luke climbs a tree and free runs across the buildings. Luke likes to train alone instead of a Dojo but sometimes visits to get free stuff such as uniforms.

Luke may be young, but is a powerful being, because of his bloodline.He has trained several times a day, every day of his life.

Tsuki Jumps on Her Head and watches what she is doing. Arubion practices his Special Technique Mundansu..... (( Or (Moon Dance))) In that technique he still moves at incredible speeds around the Iron Dummy slashing it barely ever getting out of attack range, while dodging its blades that spin around to attack back...

Writer decides that its getting a bit late, so she walks back to her dorm. As she walks back, she takes the time to stop and looks at everything. She noticed how brutal the world was instead of seeing the usual beautiful things. She saw a Praying Mantis eating a Lady Bug. She saw ants being squished, hurt birds. She sighed as she looked at the ground, occasionally looking up to make sure her path was clear.

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Nightmare looks up at tsuki. "You should go back to aru i have work to do here"

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Tsuki Stays with Her. Then Tsuki begins to glow and Two Fox Flames begin to circle around her, The Flames not harming to Nightmare...

Nightmare tilts her head abit. "Are you trying to protect me tsuki.........what are you doing"

Nightmare looks at the stream. "You want me to follow it or go over to it" she took a few steps.

Nightmare shurgs and walks over to the stream and stares into the water while standing there not sure what to do.

(That's awkward tho..

Cruz which ones my parent... Her 6 year old or 2 year old xD )

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Arubion had transfered to the Stream to finish his training. Unaware he Continues His Third Technique "Gekkō warutsu·" He rapidly moved around skimming the water of the stream slicing elegantly and speedly, but keeping to a 1-3 rhythm... He Finished with a Great Upward Slash the seemed to pierced the Moon.....

((LOL xD i'm eating ramen and my cat keeps trying to steal it i'm just sittinh here yelling 'NO ITS MY RAMEN GO AWAY AND MAKE UR OWN' she looks at me then walks out of the room))

After Finishing his technique he reputs on the top of his Kimono which he had pulled down so he could wear the training weights comfortably.... He takes a drink of the water and Notices Nightmare.... He gets embarrassed that she had seen him....

Nightmare looks at aru and lowers her scthye. "Oh its just you aru" she smiles and the hellhound stares at him.

He Looks up at the Moon concealing the weighted gear, he then walks over to her. Every step he made, made the gravel bounce a little...

Nightmare looks to him. "So what are you doing here aru"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back