• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((No i was bored and made mary randomly pop out of nowhere xD she's a six year old little girl who died from a deadly sickness))

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((No kenji no xD she's watching her intill she can go back to the reaper world and talk to the grim reaper.....and if night is a mom....then who's the father))

((OH GOD NO ARUBION IS LIKE 14 OR 15 AND NIGHTMARE'S 18 NO xD ))

((How many ships do you have? And I thought Nick was supposed to be the one trying to get everyone in his bed.))

((AGHHHHHHHH SHUT UP ARIAGOG *walks over to cliff* goodbye world))

Onyx sees a little girl and thought holy shit night gave birth then he thought nah we didn't do anything like that did we."Why didn't you tell me you were adopting?" He said in a excited tone.

(Onyx is harem king)

Nightmare blushs out of embarrassment. "I'm not adopting!!" She whispers/yells. "You idiot i'm just watching her intill i can go back to the reaper world and talk to the grim reaper" she looks away crossing her arms over her chest.

"So you want to adopt awe that's sweet but I don't think you should do that without telling me" he said in a flirtaitious tone.

Nightmare blushs even more. "S-shut up o-onyx" she turns to hit him when mary sits up but then lays back down falling asleep.

Nightmare's face turns crimson and she pushs him away. "Y-you're such an idiot o-onyx"

Nightmare looks at onyx then looks away. "W-whatever" she smiles alittle but not really noticeable

Nightmare turns to him and smiles softly and warmly then giggles. "N-night who is that" mary says softly while rubbing her eyes and looking at onyx.

Mary blinks then smiles and hugs onyx. "Ok!!.....but who's my mother" nightmare slowly walks away. "Is nightmare my mother" after mary said that she stopped right in her tracks.

Nightmare walks over and smacks him upside the head. "Don't teach her things like that!!!" she picks mary up and cuddles her while mary hugs nightmare tightly. "Night what does he mean" nightmare smiles at mary. "Nothing sweetie" nightmare gives onyx a death glare and growls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back