• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Well i'm going to sleep night guys to anywho is awake be on tomorrow)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Orb Feather entered the high school, her head hung low and a curtain of dull black showered over her face. Small, metal clips pushed up against her hair, but they seemed to be purely for decoration and deemed to do no effect. Her lifeless, blue eyes seemed to have no life, as when she glared at someone, they would earn a spark of sympathy. Orb's clothes were cream frocks, tied with a long, blue bow nearer the collar.

Her dorm, right. It was 121, in the Supernatural Girls', but she didn't expect any interaction from humans in the corridor or anything else.

1288162640_1440x900_a-sad-lonely-anime-girl.jpg

(Anyone on other than me and summer? If so then, I'll start classes, but if no one else is on at the moment then, classes got postponed.)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((what I have a girl as a roommate?)) Arubion half asleep gets up and notices the girl in the room.. Then realizing he only had pants on he jumps and turns away embarrassed. " wh-what is the meaning of this?...."

Arubion quickly throws on his clothes...

(Haha~ I am here. Hyper and exhausted simultaneously. ;~ ;)

Natalia let out a long, drawn out sigh as she watched her twin squeal and point out the pretty birds. Once again she wondered if she made the right call in sheltering him from, well, everything. He wouldn't shut up about the snake that he had killed minutes early, only the little birds flying overhead had distracted him long enough into a minute of silence before he dropped the lifeless form of the snake and attempting the follow the birds. "Could have at least given him a book." She muttered, floating after him.

(Nick is so special that he doesn't need a roommate yet... That or he's too pervy..)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Nick is just gonna randomly sleep with other people and when he does those people will have a look of immense shame for the rest of the day that everyone will recognize. It'll be a new couple every other day and soon it'll be a thing.))

(I WAKE UP AND LOG ON TO SEE THIS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE...........ALSO ME)

(NO FUCK YOU ARIAGOG OH SWEET MOTHER OF MAPLE LEAF AGGGGHHHHHH)

(.......trying to keep myself from murdering you ariagog......)

((instantaneous regeneration is Nick's actual power. Meaning he is effectively immortal in the best ways possible. He can't exactly do much in combat other than lift things but he can't have anything done to him either :D . Even Onyx can't kill him))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back