• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nick yawned as he headed back to the dorms. Heading up the stairs as he looked at the slip of paper that had his room number on it, it mostly being ruined by water so he only could make out the room number, not any other information. He let out a yawn as he found his door and opened it with the key, immediately shedding his clothes as he entered the room and pulling out a pair of basketball shorts out of his suitcase, those serving as his night garments as he looked around at the small, dark room. He let out a sigh as he spotted the bunk beds and pulled away part of the sheets and climbed in the bottom bunk, not caring that there was another person in there. He let out a quiet yawn then curled up, snuggling the random person as he kissed his pillow, whispering, "I love tacos so much." As he made himself comfortable and shut his eyes.

The girl felt someone climb into the bed and let out a small high-pitched scream. She got out of the bed and threw a pillow at him. "Y-you! Ugh! What the fuck are you doing in here!?!" She yells at him, crossing her arms over her chest. She grabs her iPod and texts Nightmare.

~•Texts•~

Me: HELP! NICKS IN MY ROOOM!!!!

~•End Of Messages•~

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick shot up as she screamed, screaming with her at the same pitch acting terrified and cringing, then falling back onto the bed when the pillow hit him. "Oof. You! What the fuck are you doing in here!?!" He yells back at her, hugging the pillow she threw at him tightly, "Also who... are you?" he says dropping the pillow and looking a bit confused, tilting his head to the side and scratching his chin. "Have we met before? Wait... dont' tell me... spring prom 2013, we got tacos. right?"

Nightmare sat at her desk working on some paperwork when her phone started to ring so she checked it and saw it was from writer.

~*text*~

Nightmare: hang on be right there

~*text end*~

She stand up and grabbed her hoodie then tryed to leave when mary stopped her. "N-night can i c-come with you" nightmare nods. "Sure sweetie" she picks mary up then walks to writer's dorm and knocks.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nick gets up, hopping up and going over to the door, opening it wide and motioning for her to come in, "Your tip is on the counter. Leave the pizzas on the dresser please. Make sure the medium pan pizza is on top and the thin Canadian bacon on bottom. I have a ritual in pizza eating."

Arubion not waiting for a reply gets out of the room and heads to Writer's room where all the noise is coming from...He.attaches all of his Kunai and shows shin and hand guards he appears at the door and taps on it.

Nightmare looks to then writer. "What i'm a pizza guy or woman" mary looks to nick then burys her face in nightmare's hoodie. "Night its a weirdo creepy guy" nightmare giggles. "Anyway is writer here" nightmare crossed her arms over her chest and mary stared at nick.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm Zac's girlfriend... Zac's the guy who... You.." She blushed at the thought of it and walked over to Nightmare. "Oh my god you have a child?!" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. "When the fuck did that happen?! Where's Onyx so I can beat the fuck out of him." She said with a glare, slowly grabbing the "child" from Nightmare.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Arubion not waiting for the door to open breaks it down with the back of his hand. He walks in and sees a assortment of people inside... "Nightmare why is it so loud....."

Mary looks to writer and tears up. "N-night" nightmare walks and grabs mary from writer. "She's a soul and no she is not my child.......and onyx is not a father.....oh my grim reaper you always get the wrong ideas" mary hugs nightmare tightly and nightmare turns to aru. "Hey aru.....i have no idea why its loud i got a text from writer" mary waves to aru then bruys her face in nightmare's hoodie.

Nick looks at the door, then looks at the fox, "Oh so you're here for our o*** then? Good, we needed another guy so I could be double teamed. Also you're paying to fix and replace the door, just so you know."

Writer sees her door open and the guy who knew about her cuts. "Uhm... I suddenly have something to do. I have to go now... BYE!" She exclaimed, running out of her dorm. She ran far off campus and climbed into a tree. She couldn't take chances of him telling, and her being there. She sighed sitting in the tree.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Arubion would sniff her over to make sure she is alright.. "who's that guy?". Tsuki would jump off arubions head then go over to Nightmare's head..

Nick sighed as he watched Writer go out the door, "Great, so you weren't invited to our little party. Way to go new guy. Way to fucking go." He said shaking his head, "And here I was thinking I was going to get double teamed. Imma go after her, you all get started without me and I promise that I'll join later, have fun you crazy kids." He said patting both of them on the shoulder then smacking the fox's butt, winking to him as he went outside. "I'll see you in my bed later cutie. Make sure you wait up and leave the lights off." He said as he went outside yelling, "Marrcooo!!" Wondering if Writer would answer.

Nightmare looks at writer as she runs. "What does she keep running" nightmare follows writer. "Writer show yourself or so help me!!!" Nightmare yelled and sets mary down. "Stay here mary" mary nods and watchs nightmare walk away.

((pffft, sky respond to the awkward tension I created xD ))

((Auto hit btw, don't do that or I will have Nick not be so friendly.))

Nightmare turns to aru and glares. "What make this quick i have to find her and talk to her" she cross her arms over her chest.

(Its a eye for a eye you touched me instant I slice off your hand instant....)

Arubion would sigh then ruffle his hair... "She cut her arms on purpose and thinks you will hate her now... I found out because of her smell..."

(I'm like dying of laughter... xD )

Writer sits in the tree, and hears Nightmare calling her and Nick being a retarded fuck. She climbs up higher into the tree. She gets scared that one of them are going to find her. She is too worried to pay attention to where she's stepping in the tree. She accidentally steps on a broken branch and it breaks, causing her to slip and fall out of the tree. You can hear the sickening sound of a few bones breaking, followed by an extreme pain filled scream. Tears stream down her cheeks and the impact was so hard it caused a problem for her breathing at the moment.

(Remind you of something sky #FallingOffTheSwing xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((There's a difference between touching and hitting. Don't auto hit again or Nick is going to be very unfriendly))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back