• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nick suddenly perked up at the sound of breaking and crashing as he started running towards Writer, his muscles straining themselves as he pushed himself harder and harder, his body adapting and regenerating as his veins grew, as did his heart and consequently his legs and the rest of his body to accommodate these changes and allow Nick to run even faster as he reached Writer and his body returned to its normal size and stature. He took a knee, looking over Writer wincing, "Yeesh. Ow... Okay... Build a stretcher.. Stretcher building." He suddenly yelled, "Nightmare over here." looking around for something that could be used to transport her.

Arubion who noticed writer falling out of the tree appears right next to her while she is collapsed on the ground...

Arubion picks her up and vanishes. They appear at the nurses office and he puts her in a bed.

((Your powers are super speed, and strength, think again. Don't randomly make up powers on the fly.))

(Heya nerds. I can call you nerds, right? Because I don't mean to be insulting. I'm calling you nerds unless you protest. Today is a very nice day, innit?)

(I don't mind being called a nerd i'm a nerd anyway)

Nightmare walks over to nick. "What" she gives him a questioning look.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(Arubion you have to provide all skills an all powers or else I'll have to kill off your character for a while... Sorry..)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(The whole point of him is his past is unknown so no one knows what happened if I told everything there could be no char development ....)

(Nerds are great. What's the difference between a nerd and a dork? I think I'm more of a dork. Is there a difference?)

(The difference between a nerd and a dork is that a dork is a whales penis.. xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(And arubion his powers and skill require nothing of his past... His past doesn't need to be known in order for his skills and powers to be known...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(*hids behide ghoul* ..........hide me from the fighting ghoul please)

(I think we did should we get up *still playing dead*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back