• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(And nightmare can't do anything he doesn't have a soul)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

(... I'm forever going to hate myself but... I forgot Writer doesn't have a roommate... So... *dead inside* NickIsWritersRoommate)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((You can't eat Nick. He'll just expand inside of you because he'll be cramped in your stomach and his regeneration powers will kick in, seeking to correct that until he either wears you like a human suit or you go BOOM. And YAAAYYYYY! I get to room with Writer :D ))

((Just give up xD you can't kill Nick. Plus he'll keep hitting on you as you try to kill him))

(And yea sky I'm home but there's problems going on right now and uhm... I don't think I'll be able to spend the night places for a few days...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((If you wanna try and kill Nick go ahead. He dies on a regular basis anyway. It's kind of the point to his character xD I made him die on the third post then get right back up because of reasons. And Nick and Writer... So many regrets will happen. Oh so many regrets. Also it's not magic :P ))

(...........*hides behid aru*.....they need help....but so do i)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Oh no Nick can defend himself. In ways that will rob you of your innocence and make you regret ever living. And idk :3 Why did you do this to yourself? Now Zac and Writer will both have many feelings of regret whenever they see Nick))

(Haha I bet at some point Nick will turn into Writers best friend.. Like have you seen her wide variety of friends... I mean she needs someone who won't think she's horrible for making a dirty joke [emoji23])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

((Nick will take it and run with it xD . Wondering if I should RP. You home or nope?))

(Mhm... She doesn't know yet tho... *grabs camera and starts to record* LETS DO THIS!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back