• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Mary walks over to them. "U-um miss. writer" she looked at writer with sadden eyes.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

She heard the child, but feared to move her head because she didn't know how bad her damage was. "Y-yes?" She asked, wondering what the girl was going to say. She began to feel tired, but forced her eyes open. "Hey Nick. I'm tired, can I sleep?" She asked, honestly feeling tired. She continued to keep her eyes open until he gave her an okay. She hoped he'd say yes anyways, but she had a feeling he'd say no.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary gives writer a sad smile. "Can.....you please stay with nightmare i won't be here for a long time and...i want nightmare to be happy when i leave so please stay with her when i leave.....and always tell her whats on your mind.......i never had friends so please stay with her as long as you and her live" mary sighed but kept her sad smile.

She frowned, wanting to hug the child. "Hey kid... Nightmare loves you. And uhm... I can't tell her everything at the moment... I can't really tell anyone everything at the moment. But I'll eventually tell them, once I understand it myself. I promise, okay." She said, and smiled kindly at her. "Hey Nick. Thanks for helping me right now. You're not really THAT bad of a guy. Just don't let me catch you in the same bed as me ever again." She said, with a small laugh.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary smiles and nods. "Ok thank you miss. writer" mary sits next writer waiting for nightmare to return.

Nick let out a "pfft" noise as he waved a hand at her, "Don't bet on it. One day you and Zac will wake up with me in your bed and both of you will have a face of regret and why. Mark my words it will eventually happen and you'll both be sitting there wondering what just happened and why did you both let it happen. As for letting you sleep fuck sleep. Why sleep when you can do other things? like gardening, and writing for yaoi fangirls who throw large amounts of money at the computer screen for you to do things." It was at this point Nick wondered what Onycks fanservice would rake in and if it would indeed get more people. "Hmmm. Yes. I do agree." He said nodding. "Anyway! No, no sleeping. Worst comes to worst I'm operating on you here and now. Hope you don't mind having my intestines shoved inside of you."

She laughed, when he said he'd end up in her and Zac's bed someday. Her eyes then widened when he went back to the surgery topic. She yawned, but kept her eyes open. Suddenly she felt that strange feeling of blood seeping through one of the cuts on her arm. She just realized that she had moved her arm a bit and got cut by a piece of wood from the branch. She hoped it wasn't bad, because if it was bad nick would look at it. Then, he'd see her scars and tell Nightmare, she'd tell Zoe and Zoe would tell Zac. A tear ran down her cheek as she began to panic again. She began taking faster and shorter breaths as more tears went down her face.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Nick patted her shoulder gently, "Woah woah woah there, calm down. You don't wanna use up all of your energy. I don't know what's got you so worked up, but chances are unless it's like the entire fucking world is ending, it isn't that big of a deal. If the entire fucking world is ending please go ahead and tell me so I can start doing everything you expect someone to do when the world is ending."

Mary wipes the tear. "Don't cry miss.writer" nightmare runs over with the nurse and nightmare falls to the ground. "S-so...much r-running" the nurse walks over to writer and does her job while nightmare rolls onto her back.

She calmed down only a little. The actual world wasn't, but her world could end in a matter of seconds. She was a bit relieved when the nurse arrived, as the nurse did her job she winced a bit. She couldn't take the pain of her poking at every single broken bone and touching every open cut. Like no shit there broken and bleeding! What was the nurse gonna do next poor a bottle of salt on the cuts. She clenched her eyes shut, and repeatedly clenched and unclenched her fists.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Nurse: OK NEXT THE BOTTLE OF SALT STAY STILL~ *pours bottle of salt on writer* THERE WE GO SWEETIE ALL FIXED UP~ xD )

(*Throws gummy bears at kenji and writer* MOTHER FUCKING GUMMY BEARS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back