• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

~Time Skip Mofo~

Writer lays on the bed in the nurse getting x-rays. She has been trying for the past 3 hours not to sleep. She forces her eyes to stay open. The nurse then, leaves with the x-ray results. Once she gets back she tell her that there are more bones broken than they thought. Writer has 2 bones of the ribcage broken, her left ankle is shattered, her right elbow is broken, and both of her shoulders are temporarily damaged. When she receives the news tears flood from her eyes. There were so many things she would no longer be able to do for a long time.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Mary runs in with nightmare following behide. "Miss.writer i came to vist and i bought something for you"mary sets a teddy bear next to writer and some daisys. "She wanted to give you these writer" after nightmare said that she sat down next to the bed with mary on her lap.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Nightmare throws a pillow at him. "SHUT UP ONYX" she give him a death glare and growled. "You're such an idiot"

(I think he was kicked out i wasn't really paying attention))

((Sorry math one sec))

((Anyway, yeah he got retconned first cause his char kept getting and making up powers then subsequently banned. He kept adding more and more powers and it was getting rediculous.)) Nick walked into the room, smacking Onyx's butt as he walks in, "Hello daddy.... I'll be seeing you later." He said winking to him as he stepped over to Writer, leaning against the bed, "How you doin? The food really sucks here don't it?" He says smiling, "it's okay I ordered a bouquet." He said nodding to the door as a man walks in, holding what appears to be a flower-arranged bouquet only made entire of different sized tacos on sticks. "I got you something pretty. The prettiest thing I can think of. Well maybe second prettiest now..." He said looking back winking at Onyx as he was bent over.

((Always expect fan service))

((And yes, hard shell taco bouquet. Don't question it.))

Nightmare glares at nick. "Night.....are you ok" nightmare looks to mary and smiles. "I'm fine sweetie don't worry ok" mary nods and stares at nick.

(NICK YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AGGGGH MORE ANNOYING THEN WRITER)

(..........onyx already married well thats what writer and kenji say)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back