• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare pushs him back down gently. "Hey mister i could go look for him while night stays here and takes care of you" the little soul walks up to arubion. "You would do that mary" mary smiles and nods. "Yup.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Mary nods. "Ok mister i'll back with tsuki" mary runs out of the room and nightmare looks at arubion. "Oh um i never caught your name i'm Nightmare Souls"

He'd Stare at her and blush. "I-I'm Arubion Sivart..... You can call me Aru if you want..." His stomach would then rumble loudly, then he'd get embarassed and his face would turn red.

Nightmare chuckles. "Well aru the nurse does keep food in here" she walks over to a mini fridge thats some fruit. "Do you want a peach or a apple aru"

Nightmare nods and grabs a peach then hands it to him. "Here you go aru" nightmare sits down next to the bed.

(I have a question/plea. Would it be okay if I was to just trash Fiona and create a new character? I was testing the waters with a meek character when I made Fiona, and I can easily say I'm no good at it. If not then I guess I'm out, I dislike Fiona too much to actually do anything else with her.. Either way, someone can kill her brutally if you wanted to. Um, sorry for the disruption. (' :) ))

((whaaat? I liked Fiona. Dammit... And Nick can't hurt her, she's a woman. He has this thing about not hurting women))

(Nick can think of her as a fish then... you know you want to kick her down a well Spartan /orwhateverthatguywas-/ style... And I was excited when I made her, but the excitement wore off after I began writing her. I really don't like her anymore. (>:<))

(Or just kick her down a well, she'll survive and find a way out. if they let me make a new character then Fiona can just be another NPC character deathly afraid of nick. it works, c'mon.)

Nightmare frowns even more worried. "Hey aru you ok....you seem sad"

Nightmare makes him face her and wipes away the tear then smiles softly and warmly. "Its come tell me whats wrong" she says in soothing

He still look away from her face red with embarrassment but also sadness.... "I-its about my past...... I-I-I'm fine really...." He'd turn to his side away from her and bring his knees to his chest. "When dose class start anyway...."

Nightmare's smile drops then frowns. "I don't really remember i've been so busy with my job" she said as she looks out the window and sighs.

He'd turn around in a ball and face her. "I'm sorry for being so cold it's just..... I'm not good at talking with people normally and when its a cute girl......." He'd be embarrassed and bury face into his knees.

Nightmare blush. "Oh...um t-thank you a-aru that was s-sweet" she shutter out her words and played with him of her hoodie.

He'd get embarrassed, and his face would turn bright red. Then Arubion would sniff the air curiously... "Your a reaper?...." He'd look confused....

Nightmare nods. "Y-yeah i'm a reaper and mary's a soul i'm watching her in till i can go back to the reaper world and talk to te grim reaper who is my boss" she continues to play with her hoodie and look at the ground.

His Tails would move around gesturing what Species he was.... "I'm a Fox Demon..... I-I-I hope I can be your friend....." He'd blush intensely....

Nightmare looks at him for awhile but then hugs him tightly. "Awww you're so cute of course we can be friends" nightmare giggles.

He blushes looking super Embarrassed... "Uh..uh....uh..." He'd bury his face into his knees trying to hide himself from her noticing he was blushing.

((AYYYYEEEE WRITER))

Nightmare noticed this and let him go then sits back down blushing. "Oh...um sorry hehe" she laughs nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back