• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((my cat keeps giving me a look like i'm crazy or something xD ))

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

((Well nightmare's not really busy she's just has a little girl soul that she's watching))

(Writer isn't busy... Zoe left to talk to Zac... So she's all alone in her room... With her thoughts... OH NO SOMEONE SAVE HER!!!!)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Nightmare walked around with the little soul named mary holding her hand tightly. "N-night where are w-we going" nightmare looked to mary. "We're going to vist my best friend sweetie" mary nods and looks at nightmare as she knocks on writer's door then picks up mary.

Arubion enters the school and walks around trying to find his class. He didn't know where his class was because he fell asleep when they were telling him. He stick to the outer sides of the hallway avoiding people's gaze.

Mary wiggled out of nightmare grip and run down the hallway trying to get nightmare's dorm. "Hey sweetie come back" nightmare banged on writer's door. "Writer help me catch mary" nightmare run after. mary. "Come back mary" mary kept running but bumped into someone felling down.

Nightmare picked up the little soul. "Mary sweetie you can't run away all of sudden" mary looks at nightmare. "I-i'm sorry i just forgot my doll back at your dorm" nightmare chuckles. "Its ok sweetie we can go get in abot" mary nods as nightmare walks in the halls.

Arubion would watch the other students carefully. Trying to assess their skills. He'd have a look that he was lonely but was to shy to talk...

Writer had sat in her room crying her eyes out for the past 30 minutes. She didn't want to tell anyone anymore. She had forgotten about her iPod until she got messages from not just one but three of her bullies. She had gotten to the point where she had gotten her razor ready in hand. When the last text came in she drug the sharp blade across her skin. She winced as the cut appeared and blood trickled out. Her roommate happened to be gone so that was good. She heard the knock on the door, but didn't answer. She continued to drag the blade. She didn't tell Nightmare because she'd get extremely mad, same with Zac. And she didn't tell Zoe because she'd break the iPod. After 5 cuts she put the blade down, and let her arm bleed. Tears ran down her cheeks, and she threw the iPod on her bed. "Why..." She said quietly, under her breath. 'What did I do so wrong? I don't understand why they hate me? Well I kind of do because, yay I hate me too...' She thought to her self. She hated bullies, she hated what they made her to. Her skin now sliced. She wouldn't be able to hide it forever.

(*wipes tears* WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL SOMEOME WRITER!!!! WHYYY!!!)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

Mary looks at arubion then to nightmare. "N-night he looks lonely" nightmare looks to arubion then walks over carrying the little soul. "Hey you ok" she asked worried.

(Hehe leave the friend for the new guy... Yes... Beautiful... My plan shall work... Jk there is no plan... Or is there????)

~•Wr3tçh3d and Dìvìñ3•~

((WRITER I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING MALE LEAF LORD IF YOU DON'T TELL NIGHTMARE I WILL FUCKING KILL U))

(Umm--)

Fiona had found a quiet place under a tree, and she took the time to enjoy the peace. The heat was suffocating, and having so many layers of clothing on did not help whatsoever. She tugged at the scarf she adorned, but refused to remove it. Even here it had become a habit to hide everything from sight, old fears still clinging to her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back