• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

Pulling Dominic into his arms and holding him close he pointed to the horns on his head. "I don't see those being evil right now hmm? I see a boy that needs I big brother and that's what I'm gonna be." He smiled as he hugged him. "You are not evil if you choose not to be." Starring into his red eyes Vaskar smiled and patted him on the back as he set him down.

"Thanks... But how am I gonna do anything? I'm basically trapped in here and now I'm just more dead weight for you guys to carry, and I don't want to waste your time. Again, I'll leave if you'd like. I'm sure I can find a dumpster or something to sleep behind. Learning from experience, people don't like demons, and especially don't like when they succeed

Vaskar smiled and kneeled down next to him. "You don't need to assist us child. Just be assured that you are safe here and shall always be welcome to feed here. We want you to stay here." Smiling he pulled himself up and looked to Zafrina with his twisted eye. "I need to go to the gym to work this out." He pointed to his eye. Walking to her, he kissed her and held her close. "Can I trust you'll both be alright and get along?"

Dom sits in a chair and draws a five inch pocketknife out of his jacket's pocket. He begins to study it and doesn't even look up at you as he speaks with a sarcastic tone

"nah dude, we're totally gonna gut each other while your gone."

Zafrina laughs at his sarcasm. "We will be fine" she smiles up at him kissing him again before shoving him out of the door "i love you!" she calls to him

After she closes the door, Dom sighs and approaches her

"is this just a trick? Are you guys gonna try to kill me or something soon? I don't have the right to get mad, I just want to know... I'll understand."

Vaskar smiled as Zafrina shoves him out the door with those three words. "I love you." He whispers. Gripping his sword he began to walk for the gym and the sparring simulator. Using it he would be able to develop his powers into a broader spectrum. Thinking of the two the whole way there he smiled as they were getting along. Like a family he briefly thought to himself. Chuckling at that he pulled off his over coat as he made his way into the fully glass training room. 

"if I ever hurt you its over defense not for my amusement, I am not like other demons...Even though Lucifer is my father." she admits looking away not wantong to see the horror on your face

strangely, he... Giggles.

"that must be fun. I don't have a father anymore, he's splattered across the pavement down there now..."

he giggles to himself yet again, obviously drawing some sick satisfaction from his father's death

"no not really...people expect much of me and he was abusive until my demonic witch mother took me and cursed me...so yea your lucky." she smiles as she makes her cot

As Vaskar slowly pulled off the rest of his gear the simulator began as he spoke the command. "Free style level set max." Soon it responded and three swordsman holograms appeared returning his bow as he bowed to them. Gripping his sword from the scarab he was ready to begin as a spark began to twitch in his eye.

"of course if you are okay with it." she smiles, she always loved to know as much as she could so she couldn't do anything to hurt them.

He pulls back has his sleeves and lifts the bottom bit of his shirt, exposing a literal patchwork where scar tissue must grow off of other scar tissue. His wrists and ankles are exceptionally tiny, even for him.

"This is what my father did to me. He was a pit master, and I was just his puppet, he would Bind my hands and feet with rope and throw me into an arena, allowing the Tallwalkers or wolves eat me. Before every time, he would take my by the neck and say "if I hear a single sound from you, God help me you'll wish you where aborted. So if I screamed too loud from the pain, he would beat me or sometimes he wouldn't feed me."

After a long time of sparring with the bots. Vaskar lay against the glass wall exhausted and refreshed at the same time. Looking into the glass, he that his eye no longer contained the sapphire. Instead it was now a rich shining silver. Gripping his sword, he no longer felt the need to tear anything apart. Pulling on his gear, he slowly left the training room and headed for the dorm. Swaying back and forth like a drunken fool, he was beyond exhausted. Using every bit of strength he had, he forged his powers into not just speed and strength but a newer unique skill. Now as he grabbed for the wall for support, he felt weak. Like he would when he was a boy. As he stood at the door he smiled as he heard them both talking. They are getting along just fine, he thought to himself. Opening the door he took two steps before shutting it behind him and falling face first into the soft bed. Trying to stop himself from passing out he reached out his hand to Zafrina but failed and before he knew it he drifted into deep sleep 

"Yeah, I guess s-"

Dom watches at Vaskar stumbles into the room, cutting himself off mid sentence

"dude are you okay?!"

She chuckles and goes to his bedside flipping him onto his side, she puts his head in her lap. "He will be fine he is just a sleepyhead right now." sh giggles. "you were saying?"

"Well... Okay then. I'll just leave you guys alone."

Dom walks over to the corner of the room, taking off his jacket, which was his only piece of clothing covering his thin little organs. He curls up into the corner where he made his makeshift bed, attempting to sleep 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back