• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

"I-I'm sorry, sir... You may do what you wish with me, I'm sorry I angered you..."

Seeing Vaskar standing over him, brandishing a blade only served to reignite the searing pains of the blades and whips whom still left their mark apon his thin and malnourished flesh. He seems to space out for a moment as his mind races with even more fears and anxieties, similar to those that already plagued him on a daily basis. He blacks out, at least mentally, for a few moments, the same memory ringing through his mind like a song he was indoctrinated to enjoy by pure repetition  

"D-Dom? Stay awake Domz, it'll be okay, just breathe..."

a younger woman stands over him, although she was rather different in appearance. She had the same fangs, yet her eyes seemed normal. She held her hand over a massive wound in his upper chest, where his lung would be. Despite her efforts, blood continues to seep from the wound. His hands and feet where still bound as he lay in the same pit he had Spent the other years of his life, this time, he had just been fed to his father's pack of Dogs, although using said term would be overstating their domestication

"N-Naomi? Why are y-"

"shh, it'll be okay buddy, just stay calm... Hang in there bud..."

The pains in his soul where identical to those of that day, as the paramedics never found him when he needed them most. He seems to snap back to reality, staring Vaskar in the eye 

"I-I'm sorry... Sir..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeling the press of the blue Ora around him he sighed as he could feel an extent of calm thoughts and feeling wash over him. Looking into her eyes he kneeled before her. "Perhaps it is time we talk of my past you do not know yet."

Gripping a silver dagger from his belt he lightly barried it into the floor. "Long ago before I came here and after the loss of my clan. I was recruited into any army or mercenary group that required my skill and paid for it. I had no choice because I was just a lad and soon grew into a young man." Gripping his coat he pulled it off and his tunic to bare his skin and all the scars drawn across it. "One army in particular stood out... The celts..." He looked away as a sadness filled his expression. "I was appointed Captain of regiment one. The first to go in and the last to leave. We were to witness all of the battle...And all the suffering of those that did not deserve to die." Balling his fists again his eye swirled. "I never killed anyone that did not deserve my blade...But I never stopped my regiment from killing anyone that didn't." Vaskar hung his head in dishonor as he would as a child when his father called him a disgrace.

Zafrina stands and walks to him. "you didn't hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. your not a monster." she turns to dom, and nods her head towards Vaskar.

"I-it's okay, sir... I-I don't deserve this, I don't deserve this home or any of the things you've given me. I'm not strong or smart, I'm not beautiful or powerful... I'm just me, I'm not good for anything, but you still gave me something to hold on to... T-thank you, sir. My father has done far worse, anyways. At least you have slain great beasts, all he has attempted to slay was me..."

Staying still Vaskar cried softly as many images of his past flashed through his mind. Horrifying him once more 

"S-sir? Am I going to be punished? I-I won't fight back, you can tie me up if you'd like..."

he nuzzles up to Vaskar, eventually laying his head in your lap

Zafrina begins to tear up watching him cry and dom try to help. "I-I should go" she squeaks as she turns away "I love you two."

With a speed of a falling star he softly grabs her hand. Looking up into her eyes as tears fall from his own. "Please, please don't go. Don't leave me here like I am a war dog." Pulling her into his arms he almost barried her entire body in his as he wrapped his arms around her. "What I did was nothing short of a hell worthy sin. But I vowed to the head master and my self that I would hang up my sword unless absolutely needed." 

Dominic grabs onto Zafrina's hand as she walks away, Trying to comfort Vaskar at the same time

"he needs you..."

Dom peers back at them with a guilty and depressed look on his face, desperately hiding the horns on his head with a pillow and tensing up as if he where to be scolded for his wrongdoing

"a-am I going to be hurt? P-please don't lie, I deserve it anyways..."

Kneeling down Vaskar held onto Zafrina as he reached out his arm to Dominic. "Dear child I shall not hurt you. Please

trust in me." Pulling the child into his arm he hugged him.

"I guess if you'd like to deny it..."

Zafrina sees him starting to sort of... Change, he seems to have lost a bit of his mind, his eyes slightly dilating

"Yeah, I'm okay..."

you our notice him staring directly past you, at Vaskar. He seems to lick his fangs, craving sustenance. He definetly isn't in the right mind.

Zafrina stands up and hugs the boy in a defensive way to hold him back. "Vask he is hungry.. could you get an animal?" she asks

He just stared at Vaskar with a primal look in his eyes, occasionally trying weakly to jump at him, eventually just reaching out for him

"Nooo..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back