• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

He begins to knaw on her arm with his fangs very slowly, as he appears to be losing energy by the minute 

Last edited by a moderator:
he returns to his normal state after passing out for about five to ten minutes. He wakes up and looks around, feeling the blood on his fangs

"d-did it happen again...?"

"D-did I hurt someone? It's a think hybrids like me do, especially if their between two evil species like I am. If we experience some incredible emotion, like extreme depression or anger, we go on a bloodlust... I'm sorry... are you gonna kick me out? I understand..."

"It did happen... I-I'm sorry, I'll just leave..."

he says in a particularly weak voice. He gets up and somberly walks for the door

"B-but I'm dangerous... And even though I probably won't kill you, you'd have to put me down, and I really don't want to go back to hell..."

"I don't want to be a liability... See, I'm not good at anything, which is why I was the pit kid, all I'm good at is failing."

his eyes fill with fear and he slowly back up into the corner, covering his head with his hands

"o-okay okay! I'm sorry! J-just please don't hurt me too much."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wont hurt you, but you do need discipline, which isnt always hurting someone darling." she looks at you reaching for dominc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back