• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

"Are you sure? I don't want to waste too much of your space. Besides, where will he sleep?"

Dom motions to Vaskar, who is noticeably more in need of rest than him

"i have two hips darling" Zafrina says as she tug another cot next to herself. "youll feel hell of allot safer trust me, plus maybe you wont be so timid." she smiles

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaskar could feel as Zafrina pulled his head onto her lap and gracefully brushed his hair. As he lay there without motion he drifted into his Subconsious. Walking along a dark and lonely road a young man began to walk beside him. 'You have changed Vaskar. Look at what we have become together.' Soon he could recognize the boy. It was him. The young man stood tall with both his eyes intact carrying a katana instead of his naginato. But as Vaskar went to touch him, the boy faded away. Leaving him all alone. 

"O-okay."

he he reluctantly takes his things and walks over, taking up as little space as possible by curling up at the foot of the bed

she sighs and pets him too, completely missing his horns. "Sleep well" she smiles

((Sry I don't want you to feel left out <3))

He curls up under your arm as if looking for warmth

"Z-Zafrina? Thanks for not leaving me out on those streets, someone surely would've sold me again."

As Vaskar walked on all alone in his dream he could feel the power inside him shifting. 'Well met.' Vaskar spun around to see a man with a long scar across his face . His father 'You must learn to control your thirst boy.' His father gripped his arm to pull him close. But as he did Vaskar jerked away and the man fell to dust. 'Reject me as you wish boy.' At those words, Vaskar flashed from his sleep sitting up and breathing heavy as his eye swirled with silver. 

Dom reacts with incredible speed, pinning Vaskar head to the bed and forcing him to remain calm. He doesn't look up or even flinch, but he seems to be dreaming as well

"I know, I know... I'm sorry... Please forgive me dad..."

(Please fill out character sheet in the character signup tab)

Vaskar jolted off the bed with a hidden blade ready as he felt himself being pinned down. Spinning he looked to see the boy and sighed, calming himself. Sheathing the knife he went to pet the child. "Shhh." Assuring the boy it was okay.

Doms eyes shoot open as Vaskar jumps up. He notices the blade and tears noticeably fill his eyes, alongside the obvious fear and regret

"I-I... Trusted you..."

he crawls backward into the corner, seemingly laying out in a way that suggests he was to be beaten, with his organs exposed and his hands desperately covering his face.

Vaskar immediately regretted pulling the knife but it was instinct. "I am sorry child." He pulls the boy into his arms. Looking to Zafrina for support

He scrambles backward further into the corner, away from Vaskar's grasp. He peers into his eyes with his own full of heartbreak. He looks completely and utterly terrified

"A-Are you okay, mistress?"

Vaskar seems to have scared him back into his submissive state. He speaks in his old feeble little voice and continues to stare back at Zafrina, his messy black hair shrouding his eyes in darkness 

"Honey don't call me that." Zafrina reaches her hand Vaskar making a magnet with her hand and slinging his weapons into the wall away from everyone. "see safe"

Vaskar stepped back as he regretted everything he had done to almost hurt the boy. Grabbing his over coat he pulled it on as he stepped for the door. Looking away from them he spoke in a soft tone. "I'm sorry." 

"S-Sir... Please don't go, you're all I have now..."

he creeps out of his tiny corner, walking over to him. He feels Dom's bright red eyes burning into the back of his head as he turns away

Starring away from them both as she pulled him close, memories flashed before his eyes. A young boy crying out and reaching his arms out to Vaskar. His forces had ransacked the village the boy was from, and to see him like that brought tears to his eyes and made him nauseous. Before he could help the boy another soldier from his regiment gripped the boy by his hair and began to drag him along. Vaskar quickly grabbed the mans arm and slammed him against a wall, smashing it down behind him. As the man looked at him in horror he stuttered a phrase that haunted him. 'C-Captain? He is just a rebel boy, r-remember?' On that day he had watched tens of innocent childrens and women's lives be taken. 

Vaskar balled his fists as he began to breath in soft puffs and a tear fell from his eye. He was a monster them and now he had almost hurt Dominic because of it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back