• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Gifted

Do you like this roleplay?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Faust shrugged with his eyes closed before letting out another yawn, they chuckled a little bit while scratching the back of his head with a smile. "In truth I was waiting for you and Liz, she wanted me to make her something last night" replied Faust with a smile. "Which reminds me, I made something for you to. Close your eyes" stated the boy, hoping she would abide to his wish, that way the gift could be more of a surprise.

Kitty Liz didn't run or jump away when she put on him lap. She rather liked being around him since he projected such a wonderful aura. Finding comfortable position to sit in, she sat and looked up at him with a smile that only showed through her eyes. Altier was someone Liz looked up to, literally. She enjoyed his company but did he enjoy hers in return? Lizzy's bag still on the floor, inside was a notebook with a pen and some scraps of paper. She was surprised he didn't notice it on the floor.

The inside of the notebook had her name written on it and daily journal entries. Some entries talked about her family, others talked about her classmates, and a few were just personal thoughts. The scraps of paper on the other hand were rude, hateful notes written and thrown at her in class that she had forgotten to clean out.

@Federoff

His explanation was a bit odd but she didn't see any reason to say it aloud, making something for someone that you have just met might be something normal people do as far as she knew. He asked her to close her eyes to get whatever he made, her ding a double blink at the request. Honestly she didn't really see a reason for her not to close her eyes, but this was the first time someone made such a request. She did a mental shrug and closed her eyes, sitting the spoon next to the soup bowl. "Very well then," she simply stated as she awaited whatever he had made, figuring it was something to do with plants due to his abilities.

Faust smiled to himself as he took out his gift from the box, a flower necklace with red and white pedals to match Lilians' hair and ribbons, along with her eyes. Being as tall as he was, Faust was able to just lean across the table and put the necklace around her neck; his hand briefly touching her long hair. Her hair is so smooth thought Faust to himself before he planted his lips on Lilians' cheek, giving her a soft kiss. He pulled back and looked at her with a smile, his emerald green eyes staring directly at her. "I hope you like it, it looks amazing on you" stated Faust, his ever present smile still on his face. It really does look great on her thought Faust to himself.

@Defective Kitten

Altier smiled down at the kitten, him partly wondering why there was a cat in the music room in the first place. It would have seemed that there was someone in here a bit before he came in, which would mean they are either hiding or the cat is a shifter of some sort. That caused him to query the implications of such a thing, but in the end he figured that it wasn't a big deal in the long run. He petted the kitten softly and let out a light laugh, "Aren't you just the cutest thing." He paused and caught a glimpse of a bag on the floor, it looking rather similar to the one that Liz uses.

He thought to himself as he continued to pet the cat, 'Well then, looks like you ran into a shifter.' He paused his thought and continued to pet the kitty Liz, thinking, 'Well I guess I'll go along with it, it's not every day you get to be a cat.'

@Federoff

Lilian felt him fasten something around her neck and then a kiss to her cheek, her not reacting to it in the slightest. She opened her eyes and grasped the necklaces flower fixture in her hand looking down at it with a few blinks, her replying, 'It's beautiful." She paused and then looked up at him with a few blinks, her face still rather emotionless even with the events that had just happened, "Thank you for the gift." Her at the moment thinking to herself, 'Did he just kiss me on the cheek?' She didn't really have much experience on such things, apart from the few guys that worked up the courage to ask her out back home...demon guys even a bit taken back by her emotionless exterior.

Happily getting pet, Liz didn't realize how big Atlier's hands were compared to her puny kitten size. She meowed at him in a grateful manner in return for him petting. If she had returned back to her human form, she was sure it would be rather awkward so she decided against it. She moved her tail side to side in a soft movement unaware of her actions. "Maybe he'll be okay with this and it won't be as awkward as I think.." She thought before hesitantly jumping off his lap and onto the piano seat. Transforming back, which made a gentle wind as she did, her human form was sitting next to Altier with a smile on her face. She was expecting a reaction from him.

"I'm glad you like it, it looks like all that time last night way really worth it." Faust smiled at her still, he had gotten quite use to Lilians' stoic ways, even if he was still curious on the reasons; he mentally shrugged at himself at those thoughts. Faust continued to stare at the girl, taking in her beauty. "Your really beautiful, you know" stated Faust as he continued to stare at her unblinking, he managed to break off a top piece of bread from his bread bowl and began to chew on the bread slowly.

The voice that reverberated through the school suddenly began once more. In one of the music practice rooms, lay a blue haired boy dressed in a very exotic manner; blue fox ears coming out of his head gear that fell to the ground; The boy had a green feathered fan tied to his leather belt. In his hand was a bag of poisonous mushrooms, he was seemingly eating them without regard to the nature of poison. The boys' voice was once again soft and gentle as he sang, this time singing his full song to himself; unaware of the others inside the building. After he sang his song, he took another mushroom from the bag and chewed on it. staring at the ceiling the whole time his blue-green eyes were.

[media]
[/media]
Sekai ni tada hitori... Atedo naku samayoeru...

Koko wa doko de... Ima wa itsu de... Ore wa dare nano ka...

── Kimi wa doko ni iru?

Yousei ga sumau fukai mori no, sunda izumi no you na

Suikomare sou na hitomi sa, keredo... Kimi ja nai...

Hoshikuzu no kamikazari wo matou, yoru no tobari no you na

Kirameite nabiku kurokami, keredo... Kimi ja nai...

Partial【Love】 sore wa partial【Light】

Sugisatta hi wa gendou, ukande wa sugu ni kiete yuku...

Partial【Light】 saredo past【Link】

Ushinatta hibi no kusari, mama towa no ai wo motome samayou...

── Kimi wa doko ni iru?

Asatsuyu wo sono mi ni abite nao, kaoru nobara no you na

Tsuyaka ni nureta kuchibiru, keredo... Kimi ja nai...

Amai kotoba de izanaeru, sakashii dokuja no you na

Shinayaka ni hau shiroi yubi, keredo... Kimi ja nai...

Partial【Life】 sore wa partial【Light】

Sugisatta hi wa kagaribi, moeagari yami ni kiete yuku...

Partial【Light】 saredo past【Lock】

Ushinatta hibi no joumae, mama yuiitsu no kagi wo soko e izanau...

── Kimi wa doko ni iru?

Taisetsu na nanika wo... Mamorenakatta... You na... Ki ga... Shiteita...

Taisetsu na dareka wo... Suguenakatta... You na... Ki ga... Shiteita...

Kono mune no honoo ga... Shinjitsu no ai nano ka... Shokuzai ni chikai mono nanoka...

Madou ore no yoko wo hashirinugete yuku, shounen ni kaze wo kanjita

Mirai ga shiruzareta fushigi na ore no techou

Aa... Kare to kanojo ga... Yahari... Sou nano ka...

Partial【Land】 sore wa partial【Light】

Sugisatta hi wa kyoushuu, utsuroi de yurete kiete yuku...

Yue ni.. Partial【Light】 saredo past【Lapse】

Ushinatta hibi no kuuhaku, mama ima no ore wo kako e tsunageru...

──Kimi wo motomete...

@Federoff

Altier could hear a faint voice but it wasn't that close by, his vamperic hearing giving him a pretty wild look into the real world. He double blinked at it and then the kitten jumped down and turned back into Liz, him offering her a smile. "Well then, look who decided to get back on two legs," he said while offering her a nod and smile, adding as he placed his hands in his lap, "Guess you came into contact with a shifter." He was a bit amazed at how much trouble she got herself into or rather how many situations she found herself in. "Oh and by the way," he said looking over at her and then added pressing one note on the piano, "You play just as good as always."

@Federoff

Most girls would crumble and get all red faced if he would stare at them this way but all Lilian did with take another sip of her soup. She replied to his comments on her looks with a nod and said, "My mother says the same." She paused and sat her soup to the side having her fill of it, "I'm sure she would be thrilled that someone else thinks the same." The overall conversation was odd and anyone that could hear it would probably think it was a skit or something, the students here not yet getting the chance to see how Lilian really is. The majority of them just see her as the attractive girl with a cool demeanor, which is a result of her stoicism.

Faust nodded in agreement to her statement, taking a sip of his lobster soup and wiping his face clean of the soup. Most people would probaly give up on trying for Lilian thought Faust to himself, this thought was probably true, but to Faust her Stoicness made her all the more attractive. "Well its nothing but the truth" stated Faust in response to Lilians' statement, he blinked before trying to rub the sleep from his eyes, it still tried to grip him with temptation of going back to sleep. Hopefully it will wear off soon. "How do you always manage keep a straight face Lilian?" asked Faust, curiosity in his looks and voice as he asked the question. "Every time I try, I usually end up bursting into laughter at myself" explained the boy, even now he let out a little chuckle at himself.

@Federoff

"Straight face," she simply stated as she looked at him, figuring that he meant how she looks all the time. She thought back on it with a few double blinks, "I've always been like this." In truth she never really smiled, perhaps it was some kind of demon thing that she inherited from her mother. She wasn't known for showing emotion either, in truth more times than naught in addition to her demonic designation she was known for her unwavering expressionless face in battle. She straightened her collar and then looked back over at Faust, "I guess I inherited it from mom."

She wondered whether or not she should let him know who her mother was, her demonic designation being widely known by a good deal of the supernatural world. Demons were hard to come by and most vampires, werewolves, shifters, and other non-demonic supernaturals have never even seen one. The fact that she was half demon sort of made her an oddity in the supernatural world, the school a bit surprised when her mother signed her up. Lilian figured the truth of who she was wouldn't stay hidden forever and she had already told Zara about it so she didn't see any reason not to tell Faust. She added with a nod and a few blinks, "Perhaps you have heard of her, she's called the Night Devil?"

Faust went deep in thought, the name he had heard before but from where? He took another sip of his soup while thinking, trying to remember the name. After a few moments it click and he snapped his fingers. "Yes I've heard of her, I got the honor of playing at a concert and she appeared there" replied the boy, smiling at himself to congratulate himself on remembering. "Really always? Well I envy the one that would see you smile" chuckled the boy a little, trying to imagine her smile.

@Federoff

"A concert," she thought back remembering that her mother did like to go to concerts. She paused and added after his last statement, "Indeed." She wasn't entirely sure why such a thing would be so great, smiling not being something that she sees as important. Nevertheless she closed her eyes and then said with a nod as she opened them, "I prefer to see others smile." With that said she shifted in her seat, realizing that a lot of students in the cafeteria were now staring their way.

((Oh I'm sorry. I didn't see your reply!))

Giving Altier a cheeky smile, "Yah. I petted this cat and when I touched its paw it turned out to be a shapeshifter" She said with a small giggle. "and thank you... I heard the melody of someone singing last night and I thought I would play it on piano since it sounded so nice. I think I might call the song I played Silhouette since the person singing was only a silhouetted figure. Lame, I know. " She continued, "How'd you know it was me?" Asking curiously, she was sure her cat-like acting was on point.

Faust smiled at her statement, nodding his head as she finished to speak. "Well I would hope one day you try it, its lots of fun" stated the boy, still managing to hold his staring at the girl. HE couldn't help himself, he was smitten.

@Defective Kitten

Altier smiled lightly and looked across the room, "I think it's the perfect name." He said with a shrug thinking back to how he knew, "Well I saw you bag down there." He had only seen it once but he has an eye for detail, its the whole vampire brain thing in action. He paused for a moment and then added patting her shoulder, only her shirt though him knowing how her power happens, "Only one person can make the piano sing like that, even as a cat." He grinned over at her with a nod and a light chuckle showing his white teeth, all those plants really polishing them up.

@Federoff

She quickly noticed the he was keeping his eyes on her, her replying to his statement, "Only time will tell." She stood from her seat and picked up her bowl, her looking down at him, "I'm going to look for my other friends." She paused and then added after taking a few steps toward the dirty dish dispensary, "You're welcome to come if you want." She was planning on wandering around the school grounds and maybe running into Liz or Zara, also seeing as how she hasn't seen much of the place anyway.

Hearing Altier's response, "Oh. That would make sense." She replied with a gentle smile. Hearing the faint melody once more, she recognized it. It was the song from last night, without thinking she quickly placed her hands on the keys and begin playing with them as they sang. Although their singing was only faint to her ears, she played along as if something had possessed her to do so.

As new lyrics rung, she quickly configured more to the piano music and played fluently as if she had already thought out the song before playing. She played passionately and you could see the enjoyment on her face as she played, Lizzy was able to bring the music to life and that was what made her enjoy it so much. That she as able to put all the feelings into a beautiful instrument and come out such a sweet melody.

"I would love to accompany you Lilian" replied Faust with a smile, finishing off the last few sips of his soup and his bread bowl as well. After wiping his face clean he got up and threw his trash away quickly and effortlessly before returning and picking up his sax case and the box. "In truth I would spend all day with you" stated the orange-haired boy with a smile, being honest to him was as easy as playing the sax.

Leo's ears perked up a little as he heard someone playing the piano, matching his tune. Interesting, I wonder if she knows what I am saying thought Leo as he finished his song. Without leaving the ground, he opened the door and stuck one of his hands out, snapping, and motioning for whoever was playing to come inside; his nails had been polished with a blue-green color. he grabbed a couple of mushrooms and stuck them into his mouth, chewing silently as he withdrew his hand.

@Defective Kitten

Altier sat there and listened to her playing, the lyrics from the voice going along with them. He closed his eyes and hummed along with the both of them, him not knowing the lyrics he wasn't exactly able to sing along. However he hummed along until the song was finished, a bit after he started to hear snapping as if someone was motioning for the player to come there. Liz wouldn't have been able to hear it but Altier could, him wondering who the singer actually was. He looked over at Liz and said with a smile, "Seems like your silhouette would like to meet you Liz."

He passed and reached out after putting his glove on his right hand, "Would you care to ablidge?"

@Federoff

"That would be fine," she simply stated as she walked to the trash area and then with him out of the cafeteria, the groups of students watching as the left. She was making her way don the hallways, him following beside her as she did so. She looked over at him a couple of moments into the walk, "Do you like it here?" She asked him somewhat out of curiosity, that being something that she is working on now. She has been wondering about the people around her and the easiest way to learn would be to ask questions, her figuring that is what makes the difference between acquaintances and friends.

Faust looked over to Lilian and smiled at her. "Yes I like it here, even more so when you are around" replied the tall boy as they walked together to wherever they were heading. Faust was a whole foot taller then Lilian, making their heights a sharp contrast. "What about you? Do you like it here?" queered Faust back to Lilian.

Looking at the hand that appeared after the song had ended, Liz realized that it was actually in a different language and she had forgot that she could understand all languages due to her power. Scooting over to Altier and whispering in his ear, "But it's a boy.. Boys are scary.." Lizzy said with fear in her eyes, just the thought of meeting yet another boy scared her socks off.

"You have nothing to fear" somewhat yelled the boy towards the girl, his hearing was enhanced due to him being part fox and dragon at the same time. He took another handful of the poison and continued to eat them slowly.

@Defective Kitten

Altier said with a slight shake of his head, "You don't have to go alone." He looked down at her from her seat upon the piano bench, "I'll be right there beside you all the way." He placed his hands behind his back and added with a nod, "But if you don't want to I understand." He wasn't going to force her if she really didn't want to, that wouldn't be right at all. He heard the guy call out, it being sort of odd to say the least.

@Federoff

Lilian looked back at him and said with a nod, "That's nice of you." She paused and then said with a second nod, "Yes I am enjoying it so far." She rounded a corner and then said after a couple blinks, "I have met some good people so far, it had turned into a good few days so far." She was honestly having a fun time so far, and that was no lie on her part. The simple fact that she had met three people that she would even consider possible friends in such a short time was something that she wasn't expecting.

Shuttering at the boys somewhat of a yell, she was slightly more terrified. In the the end Liz was of course hesitant at first but finally agreed onto it, "I'll go meet him.. but you have to come with me." She spoke and took his hand that he had placed a glove on. Her fingers trembled ever so slightly and her heart rate sped up, but she was determined to face yet another boy. Thinking back, she's met a new boy everyday for the past 3 days, that was a new record for her.

(Last post for tonight, see ya tomorrow morning)

The boy smiled at hearing Lilians' statement, it was nice she considered him a friend. "I hope I am one of those friends" joked Faust with a chuckle and a smile as he continued to walk side by side with Lilian. "So are we heading anywhere particular, or just roaming?" asked Faust as, secretly hoping that it was the latter of the two: that would mean more time with Lilian.

@Defective Kitten

Altier could feel her trembling as she walked with him, her hand was also shaking at the fear she now held. He pulled her closer to him, letting her walk up against him. He felt that she needed all of the comfort that she could get, her seeming to be extremely scared of the prospect of meeting the boy that had half yelled. He held her hand a bit tighter as well, him looking down at her with a light smile on his face, "Don't worry Liz, it'll be fine." He didn't know what to expect but he wasn't going to let her go alone, him feeling like he should be there to back her up regardless.

@Federoff

"Yes I think of you as one," she said with a slight nod looking over at Faust with a few blinks. She placed her hand on the wall and trailed it with her fingers, leaving behind black streak marks that faded as she walked away. Her saying as she did so, "Not sure, just wandering around I guess." She didn't really have any place in particular in mind, the last place she was being the music room. "Is that okay?" She asked looking over at him, continuing to moved her fingers over the grainy like wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back