• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Kishi scratched at the back of his neck, his habits beginning to come back. He stood back up, leaning his child-like form against the wall. "That's a bit unusual."

Brutis looked away grinning while thinking some inappropriate thoughts but to try and avoid suspicion he said " Its alright really.... well maybe if its ok with you, do you mind telling me what happened to your fur and scent just now, I'm curious if I do can the same" Brutis looked back after regaining composure and gave an inquisitive look.

When Falmet heard his question his anxiety popped back up and he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head behind his ear as he replied, "I don't know if anyone else can do it... I'm technically a half breed I suppose so I probably have a whole bunch of natural latent abilities I don't know of yet, for now it's just a struggle keeping everything in check to prevent conflict between instincts and mindstates."

He couldn't exactly tell a teacher, who probably had access to his school records, a half truth about his species or abilities.

"Honestly, I don't know how it happens it just does." he said, then added to himself, "I guess my wolfstate has been repressed for too long..."

(( @Reference Wolf ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Kishi..." Lucario wrapped his arms around his dorm buddy. "E-explain!" The teen managed to blurt out as he glanced at Kylia. He slowly moved toward Kishi and leaned a bit lower to kiss his...well her in Lucario's enchanted mind, cheek. SLAP! His own hand smacked him in the face causing him to turn away from Kishi before his intended action could be executed.

Kishi didn't seem phased by Lucario's actions, as unexpected as they were. He only giggled a little when Lucario slapped himself, beginning to guess at what was happening. "You can't control yourself."

"Now i know theres something up." Though he's cute, Im pretty sure Lucario doesn't like guys.

A brow raised when Lucario wrapped his arm around Kishi. He was tempted to bite the teen, but instead spun out of his grasp and out of reach. But what is it exactly?

Lucario's facial expression saddened, "...sorry was that too sudden?" He relaxed when a suggestion came into his mind, "I can go slow for you. I promise". "I-ignore" The teen managed to say grimacing again at the pain that was in exchange for his attempt to speak out without being under the control of the spell.

"Hm.."

Kishi eyed Kylia then Lucario stepping closer to him. He blinked.

He must be influenced by something...a manipulation or spell..

Lucario watched as Kishi came closer to him. He stayed silent waiting for whatever it was that she seemed she was going to say. Yes, the girl Kishi is still in his mind. Thanks spell! ..eh

"Am I a girl or a guy?" Kishi asked, frowning a bit. He felt stupid for not figuring it out yet, though something told him that magic had a dealing in this.

"OW!" Lucario bent down in pain. "What?" His eyes were tightly shut. "Why would you do that?!" The teen moaned in pain and knelt on the ground.

"You got the answer wrong." Kishi's eyes flashed orange momentarily before he blinked. "Are you back to normal now and just seeing me as a girl? Or are you still being a pervert?"

"WHAT?!" Lucario was confused unaware of the spell he was still under. What was she talking about? She's a girl! He opened his eyes and looked at Kishi, "Pervert? How?"

"You were about to kiss my cheek and was holding Kylia. That can be counted as sexual harassment." Kishi was partially joking, though this wasn't the time for it. He prodded Lucario's face with a finger, trying to amuse himself with this while he could. The color of his eyes flashed from yellow to orange with each change of his actions. "I think you're under a spell, but who would do tha'?"

"I'm not under any spell..." Lucario replied. He looked down, "Can it really be counted though? I hope not. That wasn't my intention! I didn't mean to make you two feel that way. I'm sorry". The teen blinked a couple of times. The spell was still there.

((Backa :D )

"Yeah that's my guess to Kishi, he just tried to carry me away bridal style, and I had to subdue him." replied Kylia as she sighed, her hand placed on her forehead. "I don't mind the attention though" winked Kylia playfully as she took a deep breath in."Now I'm all sweaty! I need to go take a shower, thank god my dorm is right around the corner" stated Kylia. "You two want some pizza? I got some in my dorm that you can munch on while I shower" continued Kylia.

Federoff said:
((Backa :D )
"Yeah that's my guess to Kishi, he just tried to carry me away bridal style, and I had to subdue him." replied Kylia as she sighed, her hand placed on her forehead. "I don't mind the attention though" winked Kylia playfully as she took a deep breath in."Now I'm all sweaty! I need to go take a shower, thank god my dorm is right around the corner" stated Kylia. "You two want some pizza? I got some in my dorm that you can munch on while I shower" continued Kylia.
(Did you see my post?)

Tanna shrugged. "Every place looks good to me. I just love food in general." She then grinned and pointed at a sushi place. "Do you like sushi?" She asked smiling.

"I'll meet you there." Kishi stood up after patting Lucario on the head for no apparent reason. He turned on his heel and began looking for a teacher, yellow eyes scanning every corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back