• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Its okay (: ))

Matthew chuckled at Kishi. "Yeah so do you kitten." He said soothingly into her ears."Your also soft." Matthew toke this chance and brushed hair away from her neck and lightly pressed his lips there.

Kishi shifted a little, her eyes moving behind their lids before they slowly peeled open. She looked at Matthew for a second, not really awake, but in a half-asleep state. "Hm..?"

Matthew stiffened once he felt her move. "Sorry.." he quickly moved away from her a light on his cheeks."Ill be in the living room." Matthew quickly and went an sat on the couch with a sigh.

Kishi blinked slowly as Matthew left the room. She turned onto her stomach lazily and buried her face into the bed. "The smell is gone.." The words were quiet, and muffled from the sheets. Without thinking, Kishi sat up and gestured for one to be quiet, though no one else was in the room. She leaned her head back, and looked at the door with eyes that verged between orange and yellow.

Kishi was slowly waking up, though her mind was in a bit of an off setting. After a few minutes of staring at the doorway, she silently got up from the bed and walked out, staring at the couch blankly.

Falling asleep. Night!))

I walk into School, it being late night. "How did I get here so~ late?" I ask myself, being in Male Form. "I didn't expect to be so~ late! I better get to the Classroom or.. Something to prepare for Class." I walk inside the School, directing myself to the Potion Classroom. I setup some Brewing Stations and Water Bottles to start. I walk to the Kitchen and get some supplies for the Potions. "That should do.." I say to myself. "Now.. Where is my Dorm, Room, thing?"

Matthew looked up from the ground once he felt Kishi looking at him."Kishi go back to the bed please you need. Sleep." Matthew stood up and walked over to her gently picking her up in his arms. He knew wasnt going to be able to touch her the way he wanted but he was okay with it. Carefully laying her back on the bed he turned to leave her an go back to the couch.

Kishi reached out and gently grabbed the back of his shirt before he left her there. "Matthew..",Was all she managed to stifle before falling back to sleep, her hand dropping it's grip on the material.

Matthew stood in the door way watching her. He heared her call his name. Gently an quietly he made his way to Kishi an stroked her hair softly. No longer able to reseist it Matthew got into the bed with her,holding her close to him.

"Thats right kitten sleep. " Matthew mumbled closing his eyes. Soon his breathes slowed an his body relaxed. After a long day he was finally asleep again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back