• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Matthew finished getting their food an put it on a tray so he would be able to carry it all. Sighing slightly before he turned to face the whole cafeteria holding the tray in his hand carefully. Eyes of blue glanced around before landing on Kishi an Mao. Slowly walking to them. Matthew quickly noticed Kishi licking blood off his palm."Kitten. You hurt your self,didn't i tell you two too behave?" He spoke standing behind the two boys, his voice a bit husky on the word husky.

Kishi was bending his head backwards to look at Matthew as he spoke, "Sorry.." He tried to hide his stinging hands between his legs, though he knew Matthew had already seen. "I got a little upset." He averted his gaze to the table, biting his lip lightly.

Matthew sat down gently between the two brothers."It isn't your fault Mao," he said calmy,"Kitten show me your hands now." Matthew said with a demanding tone even though he was trying to calm

Upon hearing his tone of voice, Kishi brought his hands up from hiding. He slowly showed Matthew his palms, a bit of blood falling from the wounds.

Mao nodded and continued to watch them until the smell of blood filled his nostrils. He covered his nose with a small hand, looking away from Kishi's hands with a frown. The smell made him feel queasy.

Matthew quickly licked the wounds before watching them heal."We are going to have Malaine cut your nail soon." He said as he laid out Kishi's pizza in front on him."So,Mao. Your Kishi's twin brother or little brother?"

"I'm his little brother." Mao said as the smell faded and he moved the hand from his face. He looked back over to them and blinked.

"Hmm. Well alright. " Matthew said while eating some of his french fries that wear covered in ketchup an ranch."Kitten,i know you don't wanna cut thel but i will not havz you harming yourself anymore.Understood?" Matthew asked never really looking at Kishi as he ate.

"Understood." Kishi echoed, smiling lightly. He continued to eat the piece until he was done. "Hey..I don't feel so good..."

Yellow eyes blinked slowly as his head started to haze. His emotional roller coaster had taken it's toll on him, and he began to waver in his seat.

Kishi smiled and leaned into Matthew, before knocking out. most of his body went limp except for the hand that gently held Matthews sleeve.

"he's gonna'--" Mao paused when Kishi knocked out and he pushed his glasses up,"faint." He sighed, placing the cup he was holding onto the table.

Matthew sighed as he held Kishi tightly. Blue orbs watched the small boy in his arms protectively."Im taking him to my room.Come on,he'll probably want you there when he wakes." Standing up walking out of the cafeteria and to his dorm.

Mao shook his head slowly,"I think I've caused him enough trouble for right now..." Even so, he stood, "there is someone I need to meet right now, anyways...before Kishi tries to get to him first." He bowed his head lightly as he said, "I apologize.." And grabbed his tray to put up, before walking off with a sigh.

Kishi breathed lightly, his expression shifting into different emotions in his sleep. For a moment, he blushed in his sleep as his features calmed and he breathed in Matthews scent.

Matthew completely ignored Mao. Truth be told he didnt care what the kid did,it wasn't any of his concern."It's gonna be okay Kitten." Once finally getting to his dorm he quickly went inside. Bringing Kishi to the bed he laid him down.

Kishi instinctively curled up, pulling his knees up to his face. The blue blue hair on his head was a little longer now, and laid flat against his face and the back of his neck. He groaned slightly.

Matthew laid himself down next to his boyfriend. Gently he wrapped his strong arms around Kishi pulling him close."Shh.." gently kishi's hair was blushed out of his face by matthew.

Kishi's eyes barely opened, though he wasn't awake. He loosened his posture, letting his legs go, just before turning in Matthews arms to face him and snuggling into him. His eyes closed again and he smiled in his sleep.

Matthew smiled at Kishi's actions."I'm right here if you need me." His voice came out soft and soothing. Kissing Kishi's forehed softly he cuddled up to the boy.

I gtg to to sleep for real. Goodnight!))

Kishi continued to sleep, his body swiftly changing after a few minutes. the hair on his--her head grew longer until it reached her lower back in straight streams of blue. she nestled closer to matthew, her temperature having dropped with the shift of genders.

Matthew watched as Kishi changed genders. Bringing Kishi closer to him,holding the boy-- girl closer to his warm body after noticing that she was cold.He really wanted to explore Kishi's new body but he knew it would be wrong so he would wait until Kishi wakes up.

Sorry, I didn't get an alert.))

Kishi smiled slightly in her sleep again, groaning quietly,"..smell..nice.." She pressed her face into his chest gently with a quiet breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back