• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
Federoff said:
"I don't know, probably the cafeteria so we don't have to go too far" smiled Melody as she followed Tanna. "Unless you wanna go somewhere else" shrugged Melody.
Tanna shrugged. "I'd be fine if we went somewhere else. I'd pay!" She said grinning. She opened the door and walked out.

Melody walked by Tanna's side, holding her hand the entire time. "So where are we going then?" asked Melody as they walked through campus.

Federoff said:
Melody walked by Tanna's side, holding her hand the entire time. "So where are we going then?" asked Melody as they walked through campus.
Tanna placed a finger on her chin. "Hmmm..." She said, thinking. "What is your favorite type of food?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"Nice try at lying Kylia. LUCARIO!" Marco's eyes switched from brown to red. He snapped his fingers and sent out a small sonic boomto the can which caused it to burst in Lucario's grip. "Need to teach you a lesson...LOVE life" the teacher twisted his own wrist manipulating Lucario's love emotion until he would twist his wrist again. Lucario would fall in love with the first few people he sees until Marco undid the spell. "See you tomorrow. Get this cleaned soon" With that, Marco left.

@Federoff

"I love Seafood" replied Melody within a heartbeat, no hesitation at all. "What about you?" asked Melody.

"But I don't lie" stated Kylia, now furious at being called a liar.

Federoff said:
"I love Seafood" replied Melody within a heartbeat, no hesitation at all. "What about you?" asked Melody.
Tanna shrugs. "I don't really care for any kind of food over another." She said with a smile. "How about I take you to a seafood place!" She said smiling.

"You will? YAAAAH!" smiled Melody in glee, she hadn't had good Seafood in forever. "Your the best" stated Melody as she gave Tanna a hug.

"...I'll talk to him tomorrow. Worst casenario then I would have to talk to the headmaster" Lucario said continuing to walk on. "Come on I need to take this paint off of me. Any ideas?" He paused and turned to face Kylia. Silence overcame him when he laid his eyes on her. Wow, she was amazing. She's talented, nice, awesome and beautiful.

Marco exited the dorm area and made his way into the courtyard. That kid...to think he trusted him. He growled under his breath intensifying Lucario's feelings.

"I would guess a quick shower and put your clothes in the laundry" replied Kylia with a shrug as she came to a halt. "Well we walking or what?" continued Kylia, somewhat annoyed that they had stop for no reason.

"Yeah okay" Lucario said following her. "Is Kishi and my dorm okay for a bit so I can get cleaned up?" He asked . And hug you and lift you up and kiss you and love you. He mentally thought to himself.

Marco continued walking remembering Lucario's weakness to emotions. The kid isn't even aware of what he's doing and won't remember any of it either.

Kylia shrugged and nodded. "Sure, it be better not to walk around with paint all over you" replied Kylia as she chuckled to herself.

Lucario nodded and smiled, "Thanks Kylia".

Marco looked at his watch. "Few more seconds..." He mumbled then returned his gaze to the path he was walking on. A laugh escaped his lips, "Showtime".

Federoff said:
"You will? YAAAAH!" smiled Melody in glee, she hadn't had good Seafood in forever. "Your the best" stated Melody as she gave Tanna a hug.
Tanna hugged Melody back. "Awesome! It's a date then!" She said grinning. "So, know any seafood places?" She asked smiling.

"Already?" chuckled Melody back teasingly. "Umm no I don't, maybe someone else will know" replied Melody as she continued to hug Tanna.

(@UnwantedTruth @RyanJXavier : this my last post, gtg cya tomorrow)

Last edited by a moderator:
Federoff said:
"Showtime?" replied Kylia, ever confused on what he was talking about. "What do you mean by that?" asked Kylia.

"Already?" chuckled Melody back teasingly. "Umm no I don't, maybe someone else will know" replied Melody as she continued to hug Tanna.

(Marco said that and he's not there with Kylia and Lucario anyway okay see ya @Federoff )

Federoff said:
"Showtime?" replied Kylia, ever confused on what he was talking about. "What do you mean by that?" asked Kylia.

Tanna nodded. She took out a flip phone and called a random number. "Um, hello, I was wondering if you know any good seafood places.......and where's that?.....Texas, eh.....ok, nice talking with you!" She hung up and looked at Melody. "Wanna go to Kansas?"

As Brutis was roaming around he noticed the shifter from before asleep under a tree. Brutis felt it would be irresponsible to leave him sleeping there all night and called out “Hey you should really be sleeping in the dorms” Seeing that it did not work he walked over and crouched down to shake his shoulder and said “Hey are you alright?”.

It took him a minute but the deertaur eventually managed to open his eyes, though clearly having a hard time shaking off sleep. Must be a pretty heavy sleeper, could probably sleep through a train wreck. Once he did open his eyes though and spotted the wolf shifter kneeling beside him he froze, anxiety gnawing at the edges of his mind. He tasted something odd in his mouth and blinked upon realising it was blood, thankfully it didn't have that distinctive peppery taste so it wasn't deer blood. He sniffed slightly, seeming unable to recognise where he was. Then he snapped fully awake and looked straight at the wolfman, his short tail flicking up out of habit when his deerstate sensed danger, but his wolfstate was in the background of his mind, subtly affecting little parts of him. He'd suppressed his wolfstate for way too long it seemed but his deerstate was strong and the only thing the wolfstate affected was changing the color of his deer body's coat to a dull ash with a black wolf saddle marking, making the fur grow out longer than it should be on a deer, making his saddle bag awkwardly tight and uncomfortable with his new layer of winter fur, changing his scent from deer to a mix with wolf.

He let himself be distracted by it and reached down to loosen the straps on his saddlebag. He was oddly quiet, apparently too nervous to talk around the teacher especially when he realised it was the same teacher from earlier when he and Lucario had been headed to the cafe for popsicles. The one he'd ended up commenting to his friend about being hot. A bright blush crept onto his cheeks as he tried to scramble to his feet but in his rush of standing up he didn't look up to see the tree branches above him which his antlers stabbed into with a thunk. He froze then his shoulders slumped, clearly too nervous for his own good. He looked down at the wolf man, hoping he wouldn't laugh at the odd little things that kept happening to the poor shifter. He shuffled his hooves, trying to pull his antlers out of the wood but some smaller branches seemed to be preventing it and he only pulled harder, getting frustrated with the plant, only stopping when it started to hurt, letting out a soft distressed bleat.

He seemed to have tears pricking at the corners of his eyes, chewing at his bottom lip. His social anxiety spiking, not exactly knowing what to do in his situation. He felt like an idiot; a clumsy, unobservant idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brutis immediately jumped back surprised by the erratic movements and noticed that the boy was changing in front of him. Unsure of if he was going to attack or run away Brutis decided to try and break the tension by introducing himself " Hey I'm Brutis Weylyn I teach the Band and Orchestra here. Do you need help getting untangled, I imagine it would be hard" He extends his hand nervously flashing a reassuring smile wondering what would happen.

(@Memios Bonavich Sorry for the slow replies I should be here for a few hours)

"Oh you were?" responded Melody, now blushing at herself. "I don't mind where we go, but I think we shouldn't go to far" continued Melody.

Federoff said:
"Oh you were?" responded Melody, now blushing at herself. "I don't mind where we go, but I think we shouldn't go to far" continued Melody.
Tanna smiled. "Ok! Sounds like a plan. So, wanna just go to town and look around?" She asked smiling.

Melody smiled in response, "Sure" she replied as she broke the hug and re-attached herself to Tanna's hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back