• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy for the Extramundane

What is the correct answer?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

• C

• D

• Total voters
"Vandalism of school property and physically injuring some students" Marco replied adjusting his glasses. "The dorm halls are filled with graffiti. The injured students were later targeted by him" He added.

"Pervy? that must suck" replied Melody to Tanna as she began to laugh a little, waiting on the food to arrive.

"Suite yourself" shrugged Kylia as she walked over to the fridge and opened it, then preceding to bend down and look for a drink. She did this with a evil grin on her face, hidden by the fridge as she looked through the contents, since she was wearing a short skirt... Lucario would probably get a nose bleed if he looked. After a while of looking, she finally picked a can of sprite and walked over to the couch, closing the fridge door with a kick. Once she sat down she opened the can and drank a little, her grin gone as she looked at Lucario through the corner of her eye, waiting to see how bad she had messed with his mind. Its always fun to mess with people thought Kylia as she put the can down on the floor and preceded to put her feeto n the table again, Ki coming back onto her lap.

Tanna chuckled. "You don't know the half of it. He was watching me sleep. And he tried to kiss me multiple times." She said, leaning back.

Kishi scratched the back of his head before speaking lightly, "that doesn't sound like Lucario...." He huffed, looking at the wall for a second, "but you're a teacher, so, I won't question it." With a pop from his knees, Kishi turned to leave the room with an agitated expression.

She's just getting a drink Lucario thought once as she got up and walked to the fridge. One glance at her pretty face shouldn't hurt His thought continued. His gaze shifted over to the fridge area in time to see her bending down. Oh man....OI THAT'S NOT HER FACE! Lucario forced himself to look back at the tv. He was literally holding his breath and at the edge of his seat. Control control control. Control because you love her control.

Melody chuckled to herself, "Yeah that's gotta suck" replied Melody once again before blushing a little. "But I can see why he would want to kiss you" continued Melody.

Kylia mentally giggled to herself, she was pretty fucked up from time to time but it was fun to mess with people. She let out a little smile to herself as she continued to watch T.V. Noticing that he was holding his breath, Kylia thought to push him again before stopping. "Something wrong big boy?" asked Kylia, sounding sincere.

(NIght thats my last post)

"...n-no" Lucario managed to responded looking at Kylia and smiling a little. Within a few moments Lucario returned his gaze to the television. He didn't even know what was going on in the movie anymore.

(night)

Kishi left the room, his sharp teeth piercing into the skin of his lip. Blood trickled down from the wound and he wiped it off onto his hand. He made is way into the dorms, following the smell of pizza to Kylia's room. A look of disappointment was plastered on his face as he entered and sighed.

Federoff said:
Melody chuckled to herself, "Yeah that's gotta suck" replied Melody once again before blushing a little. "But I can see why he would want to kiss you" continued Melody.

Kylia mentally giggled to herself, she was pretty fucked up from time to time but it was fun to mess with people. She let out a little smile to herself as she continued to watch T.V. Noticing that he was holding his breath, Kylia thought to push him again before stopping. "Something wrong big boy?" asked Kylia, sounding sincere.

(NIght thats my last post)
Tanna chuckled. "Melody, thank you, but he wants to make out with every girl he sees. He tried to stick his tongue down my throat before he knew my name." She said smirking slightly.

Kylia looked up at Kishi and smiled. "Hey, everything alright?" asked Kylia as Kishi made his(Her?) way into her dorm.

"Ewww that's disgusting" replied Melody. "I wonder when the food is coming" stated Melody, it had been awhile since they ordered and she was getting hungry.

Tanna nodded. "Yep. I'm not really sure when the food wi-"'she was cut off by a waitress carrying two sushi platters and two lemonades.

Federoff said:
"Hmm? Something wrong?" asked Melody, unsure of why Tanna just cut off her sentence midway.
"Food's here!" Tanna said smiling. The waitress placed their food and drinks in front of them. "Thanks!" Tanna said.

"Thank you" replied Melody to the waitress as she left. "Umm do you think that you can help me eat?" asked Melody shyly, blushing quiet a bit while she asked it.

Tanna herself blushed also. She nodded though. "Yeah! No problem!" She said with a smile. She got a pair of chopsticks and picked up a sushi. "Open wide!" She said smiling.

Kishi looked at them both when they asked him and he scratched his head. "Yeah, I'm fine." He stepped over to Kylia and told her about the teacher in a whisper.

After Tanna out the sushi in Melody's mouth, she started to chew with her mouth close for a bit before swallowing. "Its delicious" replied Melody with a smile.

"The same teacher huh" replied Kylia as she began to think about what to do. "Well there is not much I can do, I am not versed in magic and curses..." Kylia trailed off, still thinking of what to do. "Well all we can do is let it pass, besides it might be funny to wacth him go gaga over every girl he see's" whispered Kylia to Kishi, giggling as she said it.

Federoff said:
After Tanna out the sushi in Melody's mouth, she started to chew with her mouth close for a bit before swallowing. "Its delicious" replied Melody with a smile.

"The same teacher huh" replied Kylia as she began to think about what to do. "Well there is not much I can do, I am not versed in magic and curses..." Kylia trailed off, still thinking of what to do. "Well all we can do is let it pass, besides it might be funny to wacth him go gaga over every girl he see's" whispered Kylia to Kishi, giggling as she said it.
Tanna smiled. She then took a bite of her own sushi. "Mmmm!" She said smiling. "Good!"

Sorry, I was doing homework.))

Kishi chuckled a little, "perhaps."

He glanced over at Lucario and smiled before grabbing a slice of pizza and biting into it.

Melody began to feel around for her drink, after a few minutes of doing so she managed to get a solid grip on one of the lemonades and began to drink it. "Lemonades good too, really sour how it should be" smiled Melody.

"Watch this" whispered Kylia to Kishi before he got a slice of pizza. "Someone looks nervous, whats up figity?" asked Kylia after turning to face Lucario, her glowing right eye slightly covered by her Scarlet highlight. Sincerity was in her voice, a contrast to the playfull smirk on her face.

(Np @SorenDarrah )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back